BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this foundation. it lasts all day and doesn't look caked on. I have combination skin and this is amazing
AnaValenzuela B.
8400 NW 25th St Ste 100 Doral FL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Is a good coverage! You face look natural! Easy to apply! Is affordable! I like it! You can use it! ❤️ is one of the best!
Samantha  M.
Love this product, works great for cover up blemishes! For anyone looking for a new product! Look no longer! Works great
Mariana V.
The coverage of this is so good. It's a great foundation for oily face, it keeps you matte all day and it lasts all day.
Tina D.
Whitby, ON
Review for: Other more...
Hands down my favourite foundation!!
It works really well with my patchy dry skin and its cheap compared to other brands.
Britney D.
One of my favourite foundations to use. This product has great coverage and does not leave my skin feeling oily or cakey.
Candelo  T.
ecuador;guayaquil : duran el recreo manzana 301 villa 11
Fenomenal un poco grasa para mi gusto pero cubre muy bien, la recomiendo al sien por sien, sobre todo para pieles claras
rosalia d.
Doral, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It's one of my favorite foundation, really cover all imperfections on my face, long lasting and don't leave oily my skin
ana a.
This foundation is really good because it has a medium to full coverage, it blends so good and the color range is awesome
Amanda B.
Fairfield , California
This foundation is a good coverage. It's not my favorite but I use it off n on depends on what I do make up for that day
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?