BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Swati V.
Five stars for this product. loved it on the very first use of this product. it is very easy to apply, and very light to use. it's gives a smooth glow.
Roselyn R.
Una de las mejores bases que encuentras en farmacia deja un acabado de porcelana en tu piel me gusta su olor y suavidad al deslizarla sobre mi rostro.
Bonnie H.
Courtenay, BC
Just got this and LOVE IT! It last's all day, good on oily skin, makes skin look so nice. Not a bad thing to say about it.. The price is even good to
Danielle M.
Amazing drugstore product! I use it with a concealer and primer although it promises to do all three functions In one. One of my favorite foundations
Shelby M.
Belleville , ON
Loooove this stuff. I was so sad when I ran out. Amazing coverage and feels great on the skin. I’m oily and this handles my skin even without primer.
Susana F.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
You can find it in almost any drugstore, I like it a lot, more for a day time makeup, it is not oily at all, Recently bought one for my sister.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Review for: Soft Honey more...
It is good because it so cheap, it have quite good coverage for the price and it last long time. I reccomend It if you look for cheap alternative.
Jossie E.
Managua, Nicaragua
Its very good. Gives me the color and texture that i wanted. Is one of the best foundation. Look at the picture i use this product every day hahaha
Alexandra C.
Houston, Texas
This foundation definitely gives me a matte look and once I apply it, I do not even have to use my concealer. It is a great product for oily skin!
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
This is by far the best foundation.i wear this daily and love the flawless finish with this foundation it is so light weight and easily blend able
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?