BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Julia B.
Franklin, KY
By far the best drugstore foundation. Blends great! Medium coverage, but buildable. I have oily skin and it does a great job of keeping the oil at bay! Very light weight. Will repurchase over and over!
Monley W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I would say this is 3.5 stars and not 3. This product was received from Influenster in the IDoVoxBox. I personally really love formula to this foundation. The coverage was great and it didn't feel heavy at all. I was able to add on layers and it wouldn't get cakey. It was a good shade for a drugstore foundation (for once- it didn't turn pink on me.. YAY!!!). With all these positives, I'm sure you're thinking why 3.5?! Well it's because it broke me out. With that alone, I would not be repurchasing this foundation. Maybe I will try the foundation again if my skin calms down and perhaps not during the summer when my face is even more oily. But for now I am putting it aside. However, I do recommend this foundation if you are not prone to break outs. It's pretty great.
Isabel G.
Colorado
I'm more of a BB-cream or moisturizer with color type of girl because I do not need much coverage but I read a lot of good comments on this foundation, everyone loved it and when I saw it had a good price so I said, "Why not" The range of colors is very good, some people say this foundation turns orange on them but the color remains the same to me.
The coverage is very good, you can use different amounts of product depending on what you want to achieve for the occasion, but I prefer a single very thin layer.
It is easy to apply, odorless, has a "pump" making it very hygienic.
For oily - combination skin is excellent, I apply a little powder to seal it.
I used this foundation in weddings, parties, etc. and does a good job. It is photo friendly.
I recommend it 100%.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I will be honest, I am a high end makeup snob. I have extremely sensitive dry skin and some discoloration, and I really have never felt like the drugstore items could live up to the luxury brand quality or coverage. This item really covered up most of my problem areas! I still felt like I needed to top with concealer, but I did enjoy the fuller coverage of the foundation. I also noted that the staying power would be about a full workday before I feel that I need touch-ups. I have read reviews that this product works great on oily skin as well. I am really inspired to try more covergirl products. This definitely a recommend!
Maria M.
This is a fabulous drug store foundation. I love using this one and it provides great coverage. It's good for the price. I'm happy with the results. I will continue to buy it
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
I always like to look my best, and my makeup is no exception. I absolutely love this product because it's the only foundation that I've been able to use that doesn't leave my skin looking oily and gross after wearing it for only a few hours. It provides great coverage, it was easy for me to find a shade that matches my skin well, it did not irritate my skin at all or cause any breakout problems. It's my new favorite product when it comes to my makeup! 5/5 from me! Would definitely recommend this product to others! You can't beat it for the cost either, which is nice!
Taylor C.
I have acne, scarring, and dry skin. I used the ready set gorgoeus foundation, it was ok, but it left my skin feeling and looking oily, but I loved the color and it did conceal my pimples fairly well. So I tried this when I finished that foundation. I knew it would barely have any primer, and concealer in it, but that's an easy fix. This stuff is incredible! Its the perfect shade. Lightweight but medium to full coverage. Doesn't leave my skin looking cakey. Long lasting. Does conceal kind of well. I still use a primer and concealer thought. Out of all of the foundations I used, this may be my favorite so far
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
Not to amazing but it's ok. Doesn't have much coverage but does a difference. Doesn't last to long either, it is light weight tho and easy to apply, idk i wouldn't buy it again tho. I wouldn't really recommend
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Review for: Natural Beige more...
It seems I am the only one who just hated this foundation. I bought this after reading great reviews. Unfortunately for me I found this to sit heavy on my skin and oxidize.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?