BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Meg W.
Have been wearing this foundation for dance and regular stuff since I can remember! It is perfect. Dont know what I woupd ever do without it.
Julia D.
Great foundation and easy to blend as well. It has medium coverage, and it would look best if you used a damp beauty blender to blend it out.
Kylene U.
St Catharines, ON
A good foundation for everyday wear! Used to be my ride or die until I branched out. Shades for everyone and very easy to work with formula!
Michelle V.
San Juan
Great foundation! Blends well,nice shades,very full coverage and good price.I have active breakouts and some scars and this works like magic!
Great coverage, stays on my face the whole day. definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations next to the Maybelline fit me poreless!
Sarah B.
This foundation isn't too bad! It lasts a decent amount, doesn't cost too much and I found a shade that matches mine! I would buy it again.
Catarina I.
This foundation is one of the best I've ever had! it fits on my skin so perfectly and I'm completely in love with this, totally recommend!
Afshan F.
Mascouche, QC
Excellent drugstore foundation! I love the finish and the excellent coverage. It conceals dark circles, hyper pigmentation, and acne spots.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Jas C.
I liked the feeling but the color was not for me it was hard finding the right color but overall I would wear it again if I found my color
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?