BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gladys W.
Vulcan, AB, AB
I really did try to like this foundation, it goes on nice, covers well and really does last all day which i was truly impressed!
Areej Y.
It is an okay product..I was looking forward to try this foundation..but I m not satisfied with it...I was left with break outs.
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Is very good. Me encanta porque seca rápido y porque tiene protector solar. Me dura lo suficiente pero la piel me brilla un poco.
Anoo H.
This product was not very good. It was way too heavy and clogged my pores. It made my face very shiny and would easily wipe off.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
Very good especially for dry skin! It will moisturize it with giving you the nice dewy look us dry skinned girls struggle to get!
hanna e.
manila,philippines
I love this becomes its light and stays all day. Doesn't wear off easily. Love this foundation which will give you matte look.
pam p.
Not a big fan of covergirl in general I find this heavy and I only used a handful of times and caused me breakouts its not for me
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
I've been using this for 2ish years now and it works great on my skin. I love how long it lasts and would recommend it to anyone!
Sarah S.
I don't like this foundation. It doesn't blend into my skin very well. It transfers too easily. It looks like a mask on my face.
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
This foundation gives you maximum coverage with a natural looking finish. It comes in different tones and is a nice consistency.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?