BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sharidin T.
This foundation is great for dry skin! I enjoy the colour variety and the coverage. This is one of the first foundations I ever bought and I find myself always going back to it, regardless of what other ones I may use. Definitely recommend!
mackenzie b.
BALDWIN, ON
This is my holy grail foundation. I've been using it off and on for about 5 years and still love it to this day. I love the matte finish it has and also the shade is perfect for my pale skin. definitely recommend!
Shaheena K.
I love this product! It matches my skin tone, it does not leave any patches and is suitable for dry skin. However I'd recommend using a beauty blender to get more effective results & not a brush or by hand.
kelsey e.
This product is not all that great for your skin, i did a project while in cosmetology school and did a lot of research about this product and all the chemicals used, and i would never put this on my face.
M J.
It costs less as it's a drug store foundation and would be better suited for normal to combo skin types. I have normal to dry skin and found it to be patchy and dried out my skin within three hours of wear.
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
I hate this foundation. It smells like perfume and it causes major break outs. It doesn't matter what I take my makeup off with or how well I cleanse afterwards, every time I use it I get a ton of nasty blackheads.
Veronece W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this foundation! I wouldn't recommend using it if you know you'll be photographed (because of the SPF) but it definitely provides great coverage. Natural looking and an amazing product for the drugstore price!
Georg L.
Great coverage, my go-to foundation. Covers all my redness without needing to colour correct first. goes on smoothly, best coverage when dabbed on with a sponge. Not greasy. Covers any pimples/redness. Doesn't crease easily. Easy to blend.
michelle L.
nova Scotia
I can see why this foundation has such a following.
In my opinion, this is a lighter, more sheer dupe for relvon colorstay, and let's say that both can be considered drugstore dupes for Estée Lauder double wear foundation.
Coverage is light to medium if you build it up.
Dries down to a non tacky finish.
Comfortable to wear for normal to oily skin. I'd say it's Too dying for drier skin types.
Kyla L.
Pembroke
This foundation is the bomb ! I have combination skin, it covers and blends very well . With oily skin I always found that my maycup would never "stay put" but his product works like a charm !
I always make sure it's on my shopping list .
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?