BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I had this in the past and I want to rebuy it. Great quality for the price and it gave me a really good coverage when I needed it.
Josee R.
Good drug store foundation, Has light to medium coverage, does have a bit of a smell to it, blends well, doesn't last all day for me
Alyssa S.
Great wear . I found it lasted all day . easily blendable . I enjoyed the matte finish . as a first time user I'd gladly use again
karolina l.
playa del carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexíco
Me fascina muchisimo esta base 3 en 1 me encanta, aparte se difumina excelente y deja un acabado mate, es muy buena la recomiendo.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
This Cover girl outlast foundation is good! I wouldn't say it's the best but it works. I still love my makeup forever foundation.
Henna K.
Three wordy.
Beutifull, amazing and natural.
I honestly love this for a natural makeup look. Would recommend nbut is not the best
Kassey Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Stays on all day, is a nice matte finish without drying my skin out. I have very dry skin, and this is an amazing product for me!
Samantha L.
New Zealand
Absolutely amazing product! very good quality with high coverage and long lasting with a flawless finish I'd definitely recommend
Gladys W.
Vulcan, AB, AB
I really did try to like this foundation, it goes on nice, covers well and really does last all day which i was truly impressed!
Areej Y.
It is an okay product..I was looking forward to try this foundation..but I m not satisfied with it...I was left with break outs.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?