BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Trista L.
This is a great option for someone on a cheaper budget. It does have full coverage and last most of the day. I always pair with a matte powder to make it last longer. Great product!
Darci A.
Not full coverage, looks quite oily on camera, is lightweight, doesn't feel like it completely drys, it doesn't last very look. Would not recommend nor buy again
Josephine T.
This is pretty good for a drug store foundation but for me I feel like it doesn't have a lot of coverage unless you put a lot on and then you get cake faced and no one likes that
Jennifer I.
It's not bad and last most of the day. I have combination skin so needs touch up after 6 hours time around the t zone. Medium coverage and natural finish. Great for everyday.
Samantha P.
Vancouver
I really do like this foundation. I'm running out on the bottle I currently have and am looking to repurchase it. It covers my redness, leaves a matte finish, and feels nice. The price is also cheap! Really happy with this product.
Axnelys G.
This was alright I gave it a 3 because I liked it for a while but I felt it made my face really oily after like 3 hours of use, great coverage though. But Maybe it's good for people with dry skin.
Lonia M.
Newcastle
This product does exactly what it claims. Has great coverage and gives a great finish. The only problem I had was at the end of the day in my T-zone this product did wear off abit. But in saying that great for a drugstore item!
Amber L.
Love, love, love this foundation! This is my holy grail foundation I've used for a little bit over a year now and I'm so obsessed with it. Great coverage and goes on my skin so smoothly.
Ismarilys N.
I buy this producto twice. Its consistency is very friendly to use. The coverage is medium-high. In my skin tipe (combination) it last 5 hrs without retoush of powder.
This foundation is very high coverage however it's super heavy and sticky and gross. It's not generally a good colour match for me and turned orange halfway through the day. Not recommend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?