BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jick S.
Absolutely wonderful best product ever had I would recommend this to everyone and thank you so much for making the product I can trust
Léonie V.
Quebec
This foundation is a great product! Good coverage, not cakey. I have an oily skin and this foundation stays matte during 5 or 6 hours.
Margie V.
Nice coverage without looking over done, blends well. I don't use concealer under my eyes and this foundation does the job without it.
Abby L.
Love, love, love this product it has everything you need in one bottle I had a hard time finding the right shade but I'm glad I did.
lilly f.
The best product eveerr!! this is my go to foundation for sure. great cover and a good finish, with a pump! i will never change again
Andrea V.
I LOVE this foundation, im really oily skin and this product work for me! Stay almost all day and is matte and i really like that :)
Leslie F.
Brandenburg, KY
I use this foundation and love it! Great thing about it is that it has a primer and sunscreen mixed in! Also provides great coverage!
Alysa V.
Parrsboro, Ns
A great foundation for the price. It has a good amount of coverage, although I still had to use a concealer for larger imperfections.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I love this foundation! It is so amazing! It gives a decent coverage and is very affordable! I really recommend this foundation!!!
Alicia F.
Prince Albert, SK
This is my all time favourite foundation! It give amazing coverage and I get compliments on my "great complexion" all the time lol.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?