BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hailie h.
As a beauty lover, i must say this is one excellent product!! i would recommand anyone to at least try it and judge it by themselves, and i know everyone will love it as much as i do!
Taylor T.
timmins, Ontario
I absolutely love this foundation it has an all day coverage and my skin is so dry that it keeps my skin moisturized all day. defiinatly recommend and the price isn't bad at all. :)
jasmine p.
I have normal to dry skin and this product works wonders on my skin. The 3 in 1 solution makes it very easy and simple for a beginner and the coverage is amazing for all skin types.
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Medium coverage foundation. Wears comfortably all day. Great for oily skin. Sets and wears nicely. Build able coverage that doesn't look caked or oily. Drug store foundations don't always work for me and this one was amazing. Had a slightly difficult time finding a match.
Emily M.
Manchester, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Great foundation absolutely love it does wonders makes me feel wonderful works really well I've never bought it before but do recommend it
Didn't think it'll actually work because my skin is so unevenly toned
Mailee l.
Albemarle, nc
This is my everyday go to foundation especially when I don't want to us my expensive foundation this is it! It's a full coverage foundation that last all day long and for around $10
Patti O.
Debec, NB
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This was the best fit for me in my $ amount... It works great on uneven skin tones and combination skin.... Try it please it just may be the fountain to your makeup routine....
Taylor H.
This is my holy grail foundation, it is the best one I have EVER tried. Works so well for my skin, and it is pretty full coverage and covers everything that needs to be covered. I recommend everyone to buy this foundation, it is absolutely amazing!
R B.
I find this foundation covers well, I always felt the prettiest when wearing this 3 in 1 product. The only downfall was the shade did not match me well and made my face look cakey! Hopefully I find a shade that matches and then retry the foundation
Jennie M.
I have tried many foundations trying to find a great one at a cheaper price point. It goes on very nicely and has great coverage. I don't have any breakouts with this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?