BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mailee l.
Albemarle, nc
This is my everyday go to foundation especially when I don't want to us my expensive foundation this is it! It's a full coverage foundation that last all day long and for around $10
Patti O.
Debec, NB
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This was the best fit for me in my $ amount... It works great on uneven skin tones and combination skin.... Try it please it just may be the fountain to your makeup routine....
R B.
I find this foundation covers well, I always felt the prettiest when wearing this 3 in 1 product. The only downfall was the shade did not match me well and made my face look cakey! Hopefully I find a shade that matches and then retry the foundation
Amanda T.
Mount Morris, New York
This is a great affordable drugstore foundation. Good coverage very silky soft, many shades, overall this is a wonderful product. Who doesn't love a great affordable foundation!?
Jennie M.
I have tried many foundations trying to find a great one at a cheaper price point. It goes on very nicely and has great coverage. I don't have any breakouts with this foundation.
Natasha V.
Burlington
Best drug store foundation out there. you should def pick some up! blends amazing. Ive used pretty much every foundation there is at the drugstore this is my all time favorite
Nikki V.
I use this every day and I absolutely love it! It's easy to use and lasts a long time, so it's worth it in the long run! It makes your skin look smooth and clean and I constantly get compliments on my skin when I am wearing it.

A must have!
Emily P.
I have dry skin, but I heard that it was a really good drugstore foundation so I gave it a go. Good coverage. Covered redness around my nose and capillaries around my cheeks. Clung to a bit of dry patches, but not bad enough that a little exfoliating and moisturizer can't fix. 3 stars because it broke me out and clung to dry patches.
anureet c.
I really love this foundation because it gives your skin a texture, and glows. It will blend perfectly with your skin and it's the best product I'd like to use and has used :)
Fabiola M.
This foundation is cheap for a reason beacause it sucks. compared to other drugstore foundations ive bought this has to be by far the worst, it doesn't blend well and stays on the surface of your face instead of blending in seamlessly
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back