BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gricelda C.
Es una base de maquillaje 3 en 1 que te permite maquillarte de manera más rápida y bien todos los días. Me gusta por que es práctica y deja un buen acabado.
sarah G.
Adelaide
My favorite foundation! I wear it daily and i have extremely oily skin and only have to lightly dab with a tissue to remove excess oil. Will be repurchasing
Brandi R.
St thomas, ON
Didn't match my skin well. I also didn't like the smell of it. it was a nice light weight which is always a plus though. and it also seemed to last all day.
Samantha C.
Niagara falls, ON
Decent coverage, I still recommend using a primer. My face is on the dry side and it doesn't provide any help. I would say lasts a little less than 8 hours.
Monica P.
I love how there is a concealer and a primer built into this foundation. There is a medium amount of coverage that last at least 12 hours through the day.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Heather D.
I love this foundation-rivals if not out performs some high end brands I have tried.
Best applied with a beauty blender (or brush if thats your preference)
Victoria M.
This made my skin look a little too oily and shiny , not the look I was going for so I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's trying to cover up oily skin!
Andreanne M.
Blainville , QC
Tried this foundation and loved it! Recently went back to it and currently using it as an everyday item. Medium coverage. Not greasy but do need to powder
Emily B.
KA114JB
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this product so much wasn’t sure if it would be good as everyone noes it can sometimes be a hit or miss but it’s definitely a hit for me a love it 💘😊
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?