BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Veronece W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this foundation! I wouldn't recommend using it if you know you'll be photographed (because of the SPF) but it definitely provides great coverage. Natural looking and an amazing product for the drugstore price!
Min Li C.
I have been using this product for more than 4 months now and so far the product works pretty well on my skin.

Personally i have skin allergies and i am very selective when i buy any product. This foundation doesn't trigger and allergy effect on my face and in fact it covers up most of my acne scars well.

Definitely a great product!
michelle L.
nova Scotia
I can see why this foundation has such a following.
In my opinion, this is a lighter, more sheer dupe for relvon colorstay, and let's say that both can be considered drugstore dupes for Estée Lauder double wear foundation.
Coverage is light to medium if you build it up.
Dries down to a non tacky finish.
Comfortable to wear for normal to oily skin. I'd say it's Too dying for drier skin types.
Kyla L.
Pembroke
This foundation is the bomb ! I have combination skin, it covers and blends very well . With oily skin I always found that my maycup would never "stay put" but his product works like a charm !
I always make sure it's on my shopping list .
Georg L.
Great coverage, my go-to foundation. Covers all my redness without needing to colour correct first. goes on smoothly, best coverage when dabbed on with a sponge. Not greasy. Covers any pimples/redness. Doesn't crease easily. Easy to blend.
Kelly H.
Collegeville, PA
Always a repurchase every time I run out! gives me full coverage and only need one coat. I love this and always stays on during the day with a hint of sunscreen as well!! Love the product but wish it was not so pricey. I recommend it!
Kathrinna H.
I don't know but for some people this might work but for me it's just too thick and sticky and I can't even find the correct shade of colour to my skin tone. It does gives good coverage but it too cakes and it clings to my dry patches.
Kelsea M.
Sechelt
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, if you have not tried this out, girl you need to! It is such a great foundation, has medium to full coverage, colour is build able. Not to heavy. I use high end foundations & this one here can sometimes out do some of them! Go check this out, so worth it
Samaira S.
Toronto, ON
Omg I love this foundation it's perfect for my skin when I apply it's very glowing and flawless finish I can Apply more layers of I want full coverage it's so far I love t and it's great foundation!!
Edwina Y.
The staying power of this is awesome so if you are oily this may be the one for you. I've repurchased this around 3 times becasue i love it. The coverage is full and it wont look that natural but it's not bad. However the shades run a little pink and it soemtimes oxidises on me
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?