BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Chloe  B.
Good coverage, affordable, good range of colours and medium coverage that is buildable! I definitely recommend this product as it is probably the best drugsotre foundation! It works great with a beauty blender as well as a brush!
Byta B.
I like its finish, very easy to apply and a low pressure
I buy it in a supermarket easy to find
In my country it is very hot and still I do not fall and I feel that it leaves my face more smooth
Alexandra W.
Ottawa, ON
This is a fantastic full coverage drugstore foundation. High quality and not cakey. Love that it has a pump as well. Definitely a great foundation and super inexpensive.
Monica C.
I have reaaly oily skin and I think this one is OK, after 3 to 4 hours it started to melt down and it look greasy, I like that it has SPF, but I need more lasting finish.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I love this foundation. It really does a good job with my oily skin. I find I don't have to touch up as often with this product. So nice to find something that works!
Jenny R.
Yauco, PR
I love this foundation it offers a good amount of coverage but not full coverage ,however it is buildable and does not get caky!! the longivity is great i can go up to maybe 8 hours!! and the packinging is perfect it pumps the perfect amount and super convinient!!
Becky H.
London, ON
The coverage from this product far surpasses the high eend foundation!

it blends in nicely and lasts for hours.

I like the buff beige color-it matches my skin tone well
Kelly M.
Markham, Ontario
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! the bottle does not lie..it really is a primer, concealer and foundation all in one! great long lasting and great coverage! also very affordable
Mindy L.
I have ploy combo skin and this is amazing for me especially when I wear a dewy foundation. I just put the covergirl on my nose and put the dewy foundation everywhere else. This means that I can still wear dewy foundation
azra s.
mississauga,ON
I AM GIVING THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS !I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.IT GOES ON FLAWLESSLY AND SMOOTH.IT MATCHES MY SKIN COLOR.LAST THE WHOLE DAY AND DOESN'T SMUDGE.OTHER FOUNDATIONS I USED ALWAYS GAVE ME SOME PIMPLES OR OUTBREAK,BUT COVR GIRL NEVER DOES.THIS IS A MUST TRY!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?