BY COVERGIRL #66 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
MacKenzie L.
Duncan, Oklahoma
This is a pretty good foundation. It stays on most of the day. Sometimes a touch up is needed it just really depends on the day. Great coverage! They have a pretty good color selection.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
I think this provides good coverage, but does not smell very good. even with the flawless finish...I can not get past its odor. I only used it a few times and I couldn't take it anymore.
Sheri P.
Great foundation. Works well for combination skin. Applies evenly. Medium coverage. Buildable coverage. Use a good primer & setting spray and it lasts very well. Good color selection.
Ismat B.
It's an ok foundation not terrible at all! It can be a little difficult to work with if you have oily skin but it gives a good coverage and doesn't have that 'cakey' feeling you get with other foundations.
Charlie K.
I liked this foundation at first.. but then i realized it started to look really cakey on my face. Also, when it oxidizes it starts to look really dark too. I would not repurchase.
Isabella R.
Pasto
this fundatos is so good, has a fairly high coverage, does not feel heavy on the skin, the finish is beautifull and is perfect if you have oily skin like me, hold perfect dull day
Victoria M.
So I love this foundation. The coverage. The way it applies. I just don't like the way it breaks up by the end of the day. My skin may be too dry or maybe I need to prime my face.
Amelia  W.
Burks falls, ON
Not the best foundation I've ever used. I find it settled into pores really badly. It does have a nice finish and looks glowy and dewy but feel quite sticky for the entire day.
Blaine A.
Ok so I love this. It's what I use right now, cheap and awesome. I like to try new products and love make up. This actually really works for me, this I will use forever. Lol. But I do have other foundation depending on what I'm doing,
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
One of the best drugstore foundations out there. Long-lasting, doesn't break up around my oily areas and has a good coverage. Easily buildable. Huge color selection as well!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?