BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Danielle M.
Amazing drugstore product! I use it with a concealer and primer although it promises to do all three functions In one. One of my favorite foundations
Shelby M.
Belleville
Loooove this stuff. I was so sad when I ran out. Amazing coverage and feels great on the skin. I’m oily and this handles my skin even without primer.
Susana F.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
You can find it in almost any drugstore, I like it a lot, more for a day time makeup, it is not oily at all, Recently bought one for my sister.
Alexandra C.
Houston, Texas
This foundation definitely gives me a matte look and once I apply it, I do not even have to use my concealer. It is a great product for oily skin!
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
This is by far the best foundation.i wear this daily and love the flawless finish with this foundation it is so light weight and easily blend able
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
Review for: Soft Honey more...
It is good because it so cheap, it have quite good coverage for the price and it last long time. I reccomend It if you look for cheap alternative.
Tayler G.
Forever my favorite foundation! Absolute best out there. Complete coverage, no oilyness whatsoever, I barely have to touch up through out the day!
Jossie E.
Managua, Nicaragua
Its very good. Gives me the color and texture that i wanted. Is one of the best foundation. Look at the picture i use this product every day hahaha
Monice M.
Toronto, WY
This isn't my favorite foundation but it does a good job if you've got nothing else. It went on nicely but I found the formula a bit too thick.
Nina C.
Australia
This is a fabulous foundation definitely on my top 5 but I've noticed that it can be pretty oily and basically some people might not suit it! Xx
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?