BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation is the best but not the worst at all. It applies easily to skin and it was one of the first foundations that i tried when i started with
Jade K.
It's so lightweight but covers all blemishes very well. I highly recommend this. I have dry skin and I find that it does cling to my dry patches either.
Nishat A.
I find it very hard to find a good foundation. I was delighted until I came across the COVERGIRL foundation. I think this will be my all time favorite!
kelsey m.
Brantford, ID
This is such a great drugstore foundation. It feels light but has a great coverage! Works well on my combination skin type! Would recommend to anyone!
Roselyn R.
Una de las mejores bases que encuentras en farmacia deja un acabado de porcelana en tu piel me gusta su olor y suavidad al deslizarla sobre mi rostro.
Swati V.
Five stars for this product. loved it on the very first use of this product. it is very easy to apply, and very light to use. it's gives a smooth glow.
Leslie I.
I like it. I have a combinate skin and works well. The coverage is medium, the makeup looks perfect for 6 hours, i think without primer. Great product.
Aime N.
Great for a basic coverage! I use it as the base all over my face after priming, but before contouring. Never feels oily, and never dries my face out!
Melanie B.
Cole Harbour, NS
This is the best drugstore foundation I have tried so far. I love the coverage. I have normal skin. It stays on all day for me. I love that it has SPF.
Eda H.
Florida, FL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
Al combinar el primer, base y protector solar, lo hacen una base muy versátil. Va acorde con la rutina de mujeres con cutis graso combinado, muy buena.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?