BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kathleen S.
toronto, ON
One of the best affordable foundation I have used in a long time. It doesn't have a strong odor, it has medium coverage. It makes your skin look close to flawless and is practically weightless and lasts all day!
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Wonderful foundation, great coverage especially for oily skin. Does have the tendency to not apply very smoothly without primer, but other than that, great coverage, doesn't irritate skin, lasts all day.
michelle n.
Delta, BC
My favorite liquid foundation. It is on of the best drug store foundations out there and it matches my skin perfectly. I've always liked covergirl foundations but this one last a long time and I have oily skin. Makes my skin look very natural. It is really easy to apply with a foundation brush or a sponge.
Raman H.
Brampton, Ontario
Not a great foundation for dry skin, even if you use moisturizer prior to applying it. The coverage is also not the greatest. I would not recommend this product, especially for people with dry skin.
Shannon-lee G.
Swindon
Amazing with the coverage , I have dry skin and it worked amazingly stay in place didn't cake up but also didn't make my skin look really dry also the colours are prefects
Anahlia S.
Its good how its 3 in 1 because you don't have to spend a lot of money on different foundations or concealers or other things but this will help you for make up and your face and my skin is mocha. #mycultclassics
Alicia C.
The formula is quite good but I feel like they do not have many colour options so when I tried it on my face it didn't match. If you find a colour that matches you I think you should buy it though because it has good coverage
Jennifer P.
Brampton , Ontario
I really like this foundation. I wore it to a wedding and stayed on the whole night well on the Dance floor I didn't swear it off it stayed on. Someone even said what I was wearing they didn't believe me when I said covergirl
Genessis N.
When I was started into the makeup world I was sooo afraid about to try any foundation because I always used powder and I buy this foundation and omg its amazing I really recommend to you all!
Kirstie K.
Edmonton, Alberta
I have oily skin and this gives me the right amount of coverage without feeling likes I have a layer of gook on my face! I don't use this often as most days I put no foundation on my skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?