BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
paullette h.
I am in my 40s, have dry/combo skin prone to hormonal breakouts. I have old acne scars and hyper pigmentation that I want to conceal. This foundation does that without making me look cakeface. I set the T zone with powder and it lasts a good 6-8 hours without breaking down. The only complaint I have is the shade range. It goes from yellow to orange without much deviation when you go into the deeper shades and the darker shades oxidizes when the lighter shades do not. Because of this, I wear a different foundation in the summer when I get darker. Otherwise, great foundation drugstore option.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
I bought this foundation because of all the hype and almost every YouTube makeup guru loved it but I didn't really like it. It showed all of my acne scares and has little coverage.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Yep, the reviews are true. The hype is real. I am obsessed with finding the perfect foundation. I have very oily skin, that makeup just slides right off, no matter what I use. For some reason, it took a long time for me to try this foundation out - maybe because it doesn't shout loud claims of 24-hour wear or even a matte finish. But it is lovely. It's no miracle and I still have to blot after a few hours (maybe 3-4?) but it doesn't just disappear and actually still looks nice while it's getting shiny, somehow. It covers well, blends well (I can go back over with another layer and everything is peachy), feels like nothing, and doesn't look like a mask. Oh, and it's less than a quarter of the price of so many foundations with worse results. Why is this stuff not more famous?
Kei S.
Astoria, NY
So I'm super picky when it comes to foundation so I was pleasantly surprised when I liked this. First off, I love the glass packaging. It makes it fancy and fabulous, plus it makes the product easy to dispense and I don't get all paranoid thinking about the gross plastic seeping into my product. Next, coverage is good enough to cover my acne and even out my acne scars but not too thick that it looks unnatural. It wears a long time but doesn't feel oily.
I'd definitely recommend this to a friend and plan on buying more when I run out!
Rachel B.
Tallahassee, FL
For the longest time, this was my holy-grail foundation (replaced by L'oreal Infallible 24 hour foundation). I am very fair with very oily skin, and this foundation did a great job of keeping me matte compared to its more expensive counterparts (Make Up Forever, Clinique, etc). The coverage is medium/almost full and blends beautifully with a beauty blender. I found that after 6 hours I needed to blot, and the foundation would look very cakey in my fine lines around my nose and mouth, so I would have to blend it out with my finger as the day went on. All in all, I really loved the coverage this foundation had and its ability to stand up against humidity and oily skin, but it does look very cakey and breaks down as the day goes on (even with an expensive finishing powder).
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
This foundation used to be my go-to a few years back, before finding my love of clinique products. My skin at the time I used this was very oily. I wasn't very knowledgable about makeup when I used this product, but from looking back at pictures, I think I still could have use an actual primer and concealer. This is not a bad product, and great on the wallet. I just think that it is not a replacement for primer and concealer, making the title 3 in 1 a bit invalid. This is all based on someone who likes FULL coverage though! If you prefer a more natural look, I'm sure you'll love this!
Mary P.
Sumner
I just bought this and I love it! With my beauty blender it is going to last a long time because it covers really well. Looks very natural, especially if you moisturize first. I highly recommend this foundation and plan to keep buying it.
Neely B.
This foundation has been a life saver for me. I have been struggling with oily skin and how to control it for as long as I've been wearing makeup, so probably 10 or 11 years. My face gets oily, really oily, about 2 or 3 hours after I shower and along with it goes all my make up. This combined with primer and Mally's Pore Defender lasts ALL DAY LONG. It's insane. These together makes my face feel really soft and satiny, and keeps my face from getting oily literally all day. Everyone is different, so it may not work for you but surprisingly it works for me like a dream. I'm so happy. I have tried this foundation without the primer and Mally defender and it still lasted longer than any other foundation I've tried. It does oxidize on me sometimes, but not horribly.
Becky G.
Excellent foundation at a great price!..I have used this for years and always repurchase.. I have combo/oily/sensitive skin and this lasts all day on me with/without a primer..Doesn't settle onto fine lines or move during the day..Looks great on skin..smooth & natural finish..Does not break me out..Depending on how much you build it up you can get medium/full to full coverage..I always set with a poweder..Doesn't oxidize either..My favorite way to apply is with a RT sponge..I also like to mix half and half with my DW foundation..an awesome combo!!..I use shade CG #825 & DW #2N1
Maxaly P.
Les comento que fue un poco difícil para mi encontrar mi tono, ya que siempre veía tonos mas claros o mas oscuros que mi color de piel, a parte de que no es como cuando vas a M·A·C o a Sephora que te prueban varias bases hasta encontrar la correcta para tu piel, a esto es importante sumarle que este producto viene sellado y no te lo puedes probar, esta es una de las razones del porque no me había animado a usar bases de Drugstore (Farmacias)…En fin yo a mi “ojo por ciento” me decidí por está en el tono Soft Honey 855, que para mi sorpresa le fue perfecta a mi tono de piel.
Mi consejo es que antes de comprarla busquen algunos vídeos en Youtube de chicas que tengan mas o menos su color de piel que hagan reviews o se maquillen utilizando esta base para que se hagan una idea de que color les podría ir bien.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?