BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Chealsea B.
Saint John , NB
I tried other drugstore foundations and they aren't as good this one! I have dry skin and I can wear this foundation and it doesn't give me dry flakey skin. Is it easy to apply? Hell yeah it is! I would recommend this to anyone
Influenster M.
I have combo skin. It doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily, so I like that. It doesn't cause breakouts either. It blends nicely and doesn't oxodize quickly. I love coming home after school and seeing my face is not orange from the foundation oxodizing. The only thing is that it doesn't last a long time. It does last all of school thoug, and it's great coverage for my acne
Amanda  D.
Vancouver , BC
This is the only foundation I've used and loved! I have oily skin and this does a great job of minimizing oil and shine over the day. It goes on matte and gives good coverage. I use shade 910 and it's the closest skin tone match I've ever found in a foundation.
Ashley M.
Howie Center, NS
Excellent foundation if you are looking for a medium to full coverage. It is buildable, which i love 😍 it looks flawless on the skin! Very comparable to estee lauder double wear in my opinion!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Used this once before, can say it's a pretty good foundation! Didn't fall in love or anything but I probably would repurchase. Does oxidize on my skin bad though. Good coverage looks natural.
Hira A.
One of the best you can get from drugstore, the range has many shades so its easier to find yours, the coverage it gives is just crazy highly buildable plus blends like a dream!
Cara K.
Kingston, NS
I do not like this at all... It made me break out pretty bad. I have oily skin and for some reason it just made my face even oilier! I would not recommend this if you have oily skin like me!
Victoria H.
I really loved this when I owned it. Great colouring, great formula, reaaaaally great coverage. It also had pretty decent staying power on my oily skin that tends to eat makeup. I'd buy again.
Brittney L.
This works amazingly for being a drugstore foundation. The packaging is an A+ because it's a pump bottle. It really does last me all day without wearing off or drying out my skin however the only downside is the fact that it's not matte and doesn't help with oily skin but the formula is fantastic for the price!
Nazreen A.
Dewsbury
This is not good for oily skin as it makes your skin oily in areas after 2 hours of application.i wouldn't recommend this to a person with scarring on face as the scarring will appear after 4-5 hours so not recommended.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back