BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Isabella R.
Pasto
this fundatos is so good, has a fairly high coverage, does not feel heavy on the skin, the finish is beautifull and is perfect if you have oily skin like me, hold perfect dull day
Ismat B.
It's an ok foundation not terrible at all! It can be a little difficult to work with if you have oily skin but it gives a good coverage and doesn't have that 'cakey' feeling you get with other foundations.
Charlie K.
I liked this foundation at first.. but then i realized it started to look really cakey on my face. Also, when it oxidizes it starts to look really dark too. I would not repurchase.
Victoria M.
So I love this foundation. The coverage. The way it applies. I just don't like the way it breaks up by the end of the day. My skin may be too dry or maybe I need to prime my face.
Amelia  W.
Burks falls, ON
Not the best foundation I've ever used. I find it settled into pores really badly. It does have a nice finish and looks glowy and dewy but feel quite sticky for the entire day.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
One of the best drugstore foundations out there. Long-lasting, doesn't break up around my oily areas and has a good coverage. Easily buildable. Huge color selection as well!
mia m.
Fabulous, a dupe for the mac studio fix, it stays on all day due to the primer, and covers all blemishes and points on the face due to the concealer, and its really cheap!
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
I have used this foundation previously and really liked it.. planning to get a new bottle soon.. it gives a good coverage and doesn't break at all.. a must in make-up box ;)
Mily B.
I think this is the best drugstore foundation in this world it is really lightweight and it comes in all diferent shades gives medium to full coverage and natural finish people with all skin types can use this and it lasts all day long
Blaine A.
Ok so I love this. It's what I use right now, cheap and awesome. I like to try new products and love make up. This actually really works for me, this I will use forever. Lol. But I do have other foundation depending on what I'm doing,
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?