BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
It's definitely not that great for dry skin
I have a bottle that i used in the summer weather when there is more moisture in the air
it doesn't work the same way in winter
kiera m.
This foundation is really good it covers well it's lightweight and it's very smooth to put on the only issue I had with it is I couldn't find my skin color because I'm so pale everything is too dark but other then that i loved it
Nadege B.
Saint-Sauveur, QC
This foundation is a.ma.zing! There's a primer, the foundation itself and a concealer! It's really useful when you don't have a lot of time for doing a complete facial makeup!
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
This foundation was pretty decent. It did what I wanted it to and the shade was lovely for my pale skin. My problem was that it didn't blend well and broke my skin out!
Iran A.
Venezuela, edo. Aragua. Maracay
I like this foundation because it leaves the skin with a natural and delicate appearance for the day, plus it has moisturizing and that's a plus when you're looking for a base for daily use.
Sitnitha T.
This is a great product for what I payed it's very very affordable I really like it but make sure you apply a small amount because too much can make it look super cakey
Melissa P.
Leduc, Alberta
I love this foundation. I don't like heavy makeup. This one helps me
Cover perfectly any imperfections on my face but still makes me look natural without any excess.
Farah B.
I would not recommend this cheap product to anyone. It says that it works as a primer, concealer and foundation all at one but the only thing it did was make my face orange and darker after two hours and it gave me breakouts! I would never buy it again!
Sarah L.
Brampton, ONT
This has been my first real foundation & I'd say it's pretty good, not expensive & it looks nice when applied properly. I'm not sure how big the range in different skin tones they have but most cover girl foundations are not too bad with that kind of stuff.
herman g.
My everyday foundation. It oxidizes SLIGHTLY. Good oil control, goes on best with a brush, the beauty blender sheers it out too much. It will cling to dry spots, unless you moisturize, but a very good base for my contour.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?