BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
incredible i.
really good foundation type for normal too dry skin but since i have oily skin near my T-zone on the face and when i apply this the blender usually takes the most part of it and thats what the main focus is about the thing is that sometimes it really gets heavy and you feel you have too much on your face when you only have a foundation that is kinda not good
Ellen W.
Bendgo
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade of Outlast is too dark for me. I didn't really notice when I first put it on, but after wearing it for a little while it becomes quite a lot darker and no longer matches your skin tone. However, if you have a darker skin tone you may not have this problem.
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
This foundation is good. I am actually using it right now. Its nice if u have a fare complexion like myself. I have pretty fare skin & hate it when u can see a girls foundation line on her chin. This stuff DOES NOT do that. This stuff gives u a nice even/smooth finish without denting your wallet. And u can find it at most drug stores or department stores as well.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
I was really excited about trying this product and got it at a really great price but I don't know why it didn't work on my skin, it would just get caky and no matter how i applied it this would happen so I'm pretty disappointed it didn't work for me. What i do like is that it has SPF 15 on it and it is pretty light...i don't know why it reacted that way on me LOL.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I use the lightest shade in this range and I love the #smooth way it leaves my skin. I feel hydrated and fully covered all day long. Excellent range of shades- not enough darker shades in my opinion- and a truly wonderful #formula for such a low price.
Anthony L.
Onatrio, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE This foundation! The coverage is amazing it works for all skin types, I have oily combo skin that's very sensitive and I have eczema, but I love this foundation so much. The foundation last all day it doesn't oxidize, the coverage is medium to full with a wide shade selection and it's crazy cheap. I would highly recommend this product.
Kimberly T.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I bought it soon after it was released, after seeing a few Youtubers review it. Some compared it to high-end foundations, so it was a must-try for me. They were not wrong! A good range of shades, with light to medium coverage (buildable). I love this as an everyday foundation because it has an SPF of 20. Although it is supposed to work as a concealer as well, it doesn't really cover amazingly, but I'm okay with using another concealer over top!
Shervin C.
Bought this on whim while at walmart and it has become one of my favorite foundations ever. I have oily skin and it helps control it very well. I only have to blot once or twice during the day while wearing this foundation with mattifying face primer.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
This is one of the best drug store foundations that I've ever used. It's amazing for everyday wear and leaves your face feeling fresh and leaves your skin looking natural and almost dewy. For the price of the product, you can't go wrong with trying this!
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I've been using this foundation for a couple weeks now and I'm loving it! I have oily skin and this is pretty good at mattifying my skin as long as I set it with a powder. I find that using my fingers give the most natural finish and covers my acne scars fantastically! I wasted money on cheaper products in the past and I totally regret it!

Some have said this oxidizes but it fits my skin perfectly. The pump is fantastic by the way, something not a lot of drugstore products have.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?