BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Anahlia S.
Its good how its 3 in 1 because you don't have to spend a lot of money on different foundations or concealers or other things but this will help you for make up and your face and my skin is mocha. #mycultclassics
Raman H.
Brampton, Ontario
Not a great foundation for dry skin, even if you use moisturizer prior to applying it. The coverage is also not the greatest. I would not recommend this product, especially for people with dry skin.
Shannon-lee G.
Swindon
Amazing with the coverage , I have dry skin and it worked amazingly stay in place didn't cake up but also didn't make my skin look really dry also the colours are prefects
Alicia C.
The formula is quite good but I feel like they do not have many colour options so when I tried it on my face it didn't match. If you find a colour that matches you I think you should buy it though because it has good coverage
Jennifer P.
Brampton , Ontario
I really like this foundation. I wore it to a wedding and stayed on the whole night well on the Dance floor I didn't swear it off it stayed on. Someone even said what I was wearing they didn't believe me when I said covergirl
Genessis N.
When I was started into the makeup world I was sooo afraid about to try any foundation because I always used powder and I buy this foundation and omg its amazing I really recommend to you all!
Kirstie K.
Edmonton, Alberta
I have oily skin and this gives me the right amount of coverage without feeling likes I have a layer of gook on my face! I don't use this often as most days I put no foundation on my skin.
Marissa D.
British Coloumbia
Probably one of the best drugstore foundations out there! I own multiple shades so I can use any season. Usually lasts all day and you can build it up for fuller coverage that's not Cakey.
Mary-Ann I.
This is amazing on my skin, my summer skin of course. Not only is this my shade but it contains SPF! So it's great to quickly slap on for a light-medium coverage and have a natural makeup day.
Amber T.
Canada BC parksville
I love this foundation for the summer it's great for oily skin like mine and I love that it has SPF in it so that's a bonus I give this a 5/5 one of my favorite foundations for the summer :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?