BY COVERGIRL #71 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kathrinna H.
I don't know but for some people this might work but for me it's just too thick and sticky and I can't even find the correct shade of colour to my skin tone. It does gives good coverage but it too cakes and it clings to my dry patches.
Kelly H.
Collegeville, PA
Always a repurchase every time I run out! gives me full coverage and only need one coat. I love this and always stays on during the day with a hint of sunscreen as well!! Love the product but wish it was not so pricey. I recommend it!
Edwina Y.
The staying power of this is awesome so if you are oily this may be the one for you. I've repurchased this around 3 times becasue i love it. The coverage is full and it wont look that natural but it's not bad. However the shades run a little pink and it soemtimes oxidises on me
Kelsea M.
Sechelt
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, if you have not tried this out, girl you need to! It is such a great foundation, has medium to full coverage, colour is build able. Not to heavy. I use high end foundations & this one here can sometimes out do some of them! Go check this out, so worth it
Sara K.
I'm not really the kind to go for a really matte foundation however this one is beautiful!!! I love this foundation it looks SOOO natural and flawless and gives great coverage! Also doesn't feel tacky or sticky on the skin. I love using this product with the Benefit Porefessional primer and it's a great combo! 10/10 recommend
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I received this foundation as a full size trial... I really love how well it covers my dark circles and redness around my nose and chin! it hasn't given me any pimples and doesn't settle in wrinkles! Highly recommend it!
Ashley M.
This foundation is a little bit pricier for a drugstore foundation, as I picked it up for $15. However, after spending some time working with the product I have found an application technique to help me fully enjoy this product. The coverage is pretty amazing considering I have problematic skin, and it doesn't break me out. Only complaint might be that it can make dry patches look terrible.
Leidy L.
Not good for dry/combination skin Medium coverage, but goes on very dry and instantly cakes/flakes into lines and wrinkles, even on top of lots of moisturizer. Smells not too bad, just a whiff of paint pen smell when first applying. Did not oxidize on me like many other reviewers. People with oily skin might like this.
Tiffany J.
HALIFAX, NS
I have had many favorites for foundation over the years. I can truly say this was a game changer for me. I have oily skin year round, and this stays put on my skin even on the hottest of summer days! I recommend this to everyone I know. You won't regret trying it!
Kammy T.
This wasn't the worst, but it also wasn't the best. I don't think it is a bad product.. It just didn't work for me. My skin looked really dry and cakey.. May be better for those with oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?