BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ismarilys N.
I buy this producto twice. Its consistency is very friendly to use. The coverage is medium-high. In my skin tipe (combination) it last 5 hrs without retoush of powder.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
I don't use this type of product often but idfind it gave good coverage, though I couldn't find a shade that matched my tone perfectly (being of the 2% oddities)
Kayleigh H.
Works GREAT on my skin type, I love how a little goes a long way, using a foundation brush instead of my fingers makes it full coverage as well vs. low coverage. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Yuneidi Q.
BRAMPTON, ON
Es una de mis fundations favoritas..la verdad es que me encanta la textura...la cobertura es muy buena me gusta mucho la hidratacion que siento en mi piel ...la volvere a comprar definitivamente y la recomiendo 100%
Nadia M.
OMG i love this foundation! They have the best color selection and he color i use is an exact match! Gives a really flawless finish without looking cakey. Awesome foundation!
April C.
So first off the hydration this foundations gives is so good ! I have VERY VERY dry skin but this made my face glow and still feel hydrated while still look natural !
Carolyne S.
Miami
Esta es mi favorita del momento. ❤️Efecto Matte. 💛Alta cobertura. 💚Se siente la piel suave luego de aplicarla. 💙Duración prolongada. 💜No se transfiere luego de que se seca. ❤️Seca rápidamente. . Todos estas son las cosas q la colocan en mi primer lugar. . Mi único inconveniente es el tono puesto que lo elegí un poco claro, esto lo soluciono al realizar mi #conturing . . Tono : Warm Beige 845. . Esto no es un review pero en vista que comento los encantos de esta base déjenme decirles que le doy un 10 de 🔟 y la recomiendo a ojos cerrados. .
oishika k.
dhaka, dhaka
Over the past few years I have been trying to find a foundation that would work for my oily skin and would not settle into my large pores. I used this foundation before and I'm not sure if I just didn't realize it because I wasn't as experienced or what, but today when I applied this I thought it looked beautiful at first...then about 20 minutes later I looked in the mirror and my face oxidized to basically an orange color. I even had some left over from the back of my hand and it was orange as well. Also, it made my pores look huge and it broke down. I wouldn't really recommend this anymore. If you have oily skin like me, I wouldn't go with this one.
Sana K.
I have oily/ combination skin and its one of my favorite from the drugstore.. it oxidizes a little bit so make sure you buy a shade or two lighter than your own
Amal E.
Kanata , Ontario
This is not my favorite but it is a great great product. It doesn't make my skin oily and it is not necessary to apply again and again. It gives a perfect look.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?