BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Veronece W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this foundation! I wouldn't recommend using it if you know you'll be photographed (because of the SPF) but it definitely provides great coverage. Natural looking and an amazing product for the drugstore price!
Min Li C.
I have been using this product for more than 4 months now and so far the product works pretty well on my skin.

Personally i have skin allergies and i am very selective when i buy any product. This foundation doesn't trigger and allergy effect on my face and in fact it covers up most of my acne scars well.

Definitely a great product!
michelle L.
nova Scotia
I can see why this foundation has such a following.
In my opinion, this is a lighter, more sheer dupe for relvon colorstay, and let's say that both can be considered drugstore dupes for Estée Lauder double wear foundation.
Coverage is light to medium if you build it up.
Dries down to a non tacky finish.
Comfortable to wear for normal to oily skin. I'd say it's Too dying for drier skin types.
Georg L.
Great coverage, my go-to foundation. Covers all my redness without needing to colour correct first. goes on smoothly, best coverage when dabbed on with a sponge. Not greasy. Covers any pimples/redness. Doesn't crease easily. Easy to blend.
Kyla L.
Pembroke
This foundation is the bomb ! I have combination skin, it covers and blends very well . With oily skin I always found that my maycup would never "stay put" but his product works like a charm !
I always make sure it's on my shopping list .
Aneeqa H.
ashtead, surrey
I like how light the foundation feels on my skin! It blends out amazingly but i could do with more coverage. I would say this was a good day time foundation. Leaves a meduim matte finish on the skin.
Kathrinna H.
I don't know but for some people this might work but for me it's just too thick and sticky and I can't even find the correct shade of colour to my skin tone. It does gives good coverage but it too cakes and it clings to my dry patches.
Ashley M.
This foundation is a little bit pricier for a drugstore foundation, as I picked it up for $15. However, after spending some time working with the product I have found an application technique to help me fully enjoy this product. The coverage is pretty amazing considering I have problematic skin, and it doesn't break me out. Only complaint might be that it can make dry patches look terrible.
Samaira S.
Toronto, ON
Omg I love this foundation it's perfect for my skin when I apply it's very glowing and flawless finish I can Apply more layers of I want full coverage it's so far I love t and it's great foundation!!
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I received this foundation as a full size trial... I really love how well it covers my dark circles and redness around my nose and chin! it hasn't given me any pimples and doesn't settle in wrinkles! Highly recommend it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?