BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Geri T.
Hagatna, Gu
So far, I love this foundation. one of my holy Grails. keeps me matte but not looking dead and cakey. I live in a very hot and humid place and quite oily. repurchased numerous times.
Rachel M.
Toronto, Ontario
This foundation has great coverage, and is great for any skin type! It doesn't get dry. And stays on for the day! I use with my POREfessional primer from benefit and apply with my beauty blender and it's great!
Blanca L.
Auburn, CA
I was introduced to this foudation by my older sister not too long ago, once i tried it i was hooked! I have been using it ever since. I recommend it to everyone, because i have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate or stress it in any way!
Chelsea C.
Pretty good for a drugstore makeup. If you don't want a lighter/medium coverage then this is the foundation for you. There's also a pretty good selection of shades so any skin tone should be able to wear this.
Kathleen S.
toronto, ON
One of the best affordable foundation I have used in a long time. It doesn't have a strong odor, it has medium coverage. It makes your skin look close to flawless and is practically weightless and lasts all day!
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX
Beautiful fill coverage foundation that goes on seamlessly. My skin looks pristine for the first couple of hours, and then unfortunately it oxidizes on me. I also tend to be oily and it is not mattifying. But I do love it while it lasts.
Barbara D.
When deciding on your wedding make-up foundation take consideration on how long it will stay on. Remember your make-up will be applied a couple of hours before the ceremony and will be required to last until the early hours of the morning.
michelle n.
Delta, BC
My favorite liquid foundation. It is on of the best drug store foundations out there and it matches my skin perfectly. I've always liked covergirl foundations but this one last a long time and I have oily skin. Makes my skin look very natural. It is really easy to apply with a foundation brush or a sponge.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Wonderful foundation, great coverage especially for oily skin. Does have the tendency to not apply very smoothly without primer, but other than that, great coverage, doesn't irritate skin, lasts all day.
Anahlia S.
Its good how its 3 in 1 because you don't have to spend a lot of money on different foundations or concealers or other things but this will help you for make up and your face and my skin is mocha. #mycultclassics
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?