BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Trista L.
This is a great option for someone on a cheaper budget. It does have full coverage and last most of the day. I always pair with a matte powder to make it last longer. Great product!
Josephine T.
This is pretty good for a drug store foundation but for me I feel like it doesn't have a lot of coverage unless you put a lot on and then you get cake faced and no one likes that
Jennifer I.
It's not bad and last most of the day. I have combination skin so needs touch up after 6 hours time around the t zone. Medium coverage and natural finish. Great for everyday.
Samantha P.
Vancouver
I really do like this foundation. I'm running out on the bottle I currently have and am looking to repurchase it. It covers my redness, leaves a matte finish, and feels nice. The price is also cheap! Really happy with this product.
Axnelys G.
This was alright I gave it a 3 because I liked it for a while but I felt it made my face really oily after like 3 hours of use, great coverage though. But Maybe it's good for people with dry skin.
Lonia M.
Newcastle
This product does exactly what it claims. Has great coverage and gives a great finish. The only problem I had was at the end of the day in my T-zone this product did wear off abit. But in saying that great for a drugstore item!
Amber L.
Love, love, love this foundation! This is my holy grail foundation I've used for a little bit over a year now and I'm so obsessed with it. Great coverage and goes on my skin so smoothly.
Ismarilys N.
I buy this producto twice. Its consistency is very friendly to use. The coverage is medium-high. In my skin tipe (combination) it last 5 hrs without retoush of powder.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
I don't use this type of product often but idfind it gave good coverage, though I couldn't find a shade that matched my tone perfectly (being of the 2% oddities)
Kayleigh H.
Works GREAT on my skin type, I love how a little goes a long way, using a foundation brush instead of my fingers makes it full coverage as well vs. low coverage. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?