BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelly M.
Markham, Ontario
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! the bottle does not lie..it really is a primer, concealer and foundation all in one! great long lasting and great coverage! also very affordable
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
The coverage from this product far surpasses the high eend foundation!

it blends in nicely and lasts for hours.

I like the buff beige color-it matches my skin tone well
Mindy L.
I have ploy combo skin and this is amazing for me especially when I wear a dewy foundation. I just put the covergirl on my nose and put the dewy foundation everywhere else. This means that I can still wear dewy foundation
azra s.
mississauga,ON
I AM GIVING THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS !I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.IT GOES ON FLAWLESSLY AND SMOOTH.IT MATCHES MY SKIN COLOR.LAST THE WHOLE DAY AND DOESN'T SMUDGE.OTHER FOUNDATIONS I USED ALWAYS GAVE ME SOME PIMPLES OR OUTBREAK,BUT COVR GIRL NEVER DOES.THIS IS A MUST TRY!
Yoselin T.
Great foundation. It can be oily but it depends on your skin. It cover it's great if you like light coverage but it can be built up. Overall it's a good foundation
Shannon R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how light it feels.
there are so many sensitivities with my skin and it's difficult to find something that doesn't leave a heavy oily feeling.
lasts all day.
Roselyn S.
Ponce, PR
By far the best foundation I have ever tried! Has a full coverage without making you look cakey and it stays on for a long time! Also has a variety of shades for the different skin tones!
Georgie B.
This foundation is amazing ! It ha such good coverage and really leaves my skin with a flawless finish ! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good base!!
Molly M.
Sussex
Such a great product works great for my Good for combination skin and it's really long lasting! It gives quite a bit of coverage! I recommend to all of you I give this product a 10/10
Laurence F.
Ste-marie,QC
This foundation give a full coverage and with the pink sponge (magic blender i think ... ) the result is amazing i love this foundation :) the only thing i hate is that he don't last all day long :(
I know my english is not perfect i speak french :$
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?