BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sharanpreet K.
Winnipeg, MB
It's a readily available product in any drug store .. It gives a very nice full coverage .. The shades available can match any skin tones .. I recommend this product to use
Nadege B.
Saint, QC
This foundation is a.ma.zing! There's a primer, the foundation itself and a concealer! It's really useful when you don't have a lot of time for doing a complete facial makeup!
Chloe S.
Absolutely love this foundation!! It's so good. Great coverage, doesn't oxidise, last all day without getting oily and the price is good too! You need this in your life.
Karine D.
Moncton, NB
Cakeface!!!! Ya ifs high coverage but does not blend well and gets in your pores and makes them way visible and it broke me out for a week lets say my face was not happy
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was in high school. I find now that my skin has changed it doesn't work as well, I find the cocerage isn't great and you can definitely notice when you are using it to cover up spots
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
It's definitely not that great for dry skin
I have a bottle that i used in the summer weather when there is more moisture in the air
it doesn't work the same way in winter
kiera m.
This foundation is really good it covers well it's lightweight and it's very smooth to put on the only issue I had with it is I couldn't find my skin color because I'm so pale everything is too dark but other then that i loved it
Heba E.
I have combination skin a bit more on the oily side and ache prone skin, this foundation covers up my breakouts but I have to set it with translucent powder or it will wear off during the day, my nose will get very oily during the day but I don't have to touch up the rest of my face. The colour selection is also not bad.
Iran A.
Venezuela, edo. Aragua. Maracay
I like this foundation because it leaves the skin with a natural and delicate appearance for the day, plus it has moisturizing and that's a plus when you're looking for a base for daily use.
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
This foundation was pretty decent. It did what I wanted it to and the shade was lovely for my pale skin. My problem was that it didn't blend well and broke my skin out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?