BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nikki V.
I use this every day and I absolutely love it! It's easy to use and lasts a long time, so it's worth it in the long run! It makes your skin look smooth and clean and I constantly get compliments on my skin when I am wearing it.

A must have!
Natasha V.
Burlington
Best drug store foundation out there. you should def pick some up! blends amazing. Ive used pretty much every foundation there is at the drugstore this is my all time favorite
anureet c.
I really love this foundation because it gives your skin a texture, and glows. It will blend perfectly with your skin and it's the best product I'd like to use and has used :)
Fabiola M.
This foundation is cheap for a reason beacause it sucks. compared to other drugstore foundations ive bought this has to be by far the worst, it doesn't blend well and stays on the surface of your face instead of blending in seamlessly
Rhianna S.
British Columbia
This is a super good foundation, although pricey for drugstore it gives such a nice finish. And if you get the wrong shade (which I did) just mix with a little moisturizer/ apply with a wet sponge and it works pretty well and matches.
Alliyah F.
It's an alright foundation and not my favorite. It oxidized like crazy and they agree more of cool tones than warm tones. Get a lighter foundation because it will oxidize!
Sherrisse C.
Mukilteo, WA
I haven't tried out too many foundations in my lifetime, but this didn't create a bad experience for me as one of my first foundations. I do think it's long-lasting. I also really love how many colour choices there are! Will repurchase
Sharanpreet K.
Winnipeg, MB
It's a readily available product in any drug store .. It gives a very nice full coverage .. The shades available can match any skin tones .. I recommend this product to use
Nadege B.
Saint, QC
This foundation is a.ma.zing! There's a primer, the foundation itself and a concealer! It's really useful when you don't have a lot of time for doing a complete facial makeup!
Chloe S.
Absolutely love this foundation!! It's so good. Great coverage, doesn't oxidise, last all day without getting oily and the price is good too! You need this in your life.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?