BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Iran A.
Venezuela, edo. Aragua. Maracay
I like this foundation because it leaves the skin with a natural and delicate appearance for the day, plus it has moisturizing and that's a plus when you're looking for a base for daily use.
Melissa P.
Leduc, Alberta
I love this foundation. I don't like heavy makeup. This one helps me
Cover perfectly any imperfections on my face but still makes me look natural without any excess.
herman g.
My everyday foundation. It oxidizes SLIGHTLY. Good oil control, goes on best with a brush, the beauty blender sheers it out too much. It will cling to dry spots, unless you moisturize, but a very good base for my contour.
Sarah L.
Brampton, ONT
This has been my first real foundation & I'd say it's pretty good, not expensive & it looks nice when applied properly. I'm not sure how big the range in different skin tones they have but most cover girl foundations are not too bad with that kind of stuff.
Laura A.
London, Ontario
This is a good foundation, especially for being drugstore. I found that it was really buildable with good coverage. I haven't repurchased yet but would probably pick this up if I find it on sale at Walmart or Shoppers.
Farah B.
I would not recommend this cheap product to anyone. It says that it works as a primer, concealer and foundation all at one but the only thing it did was make my face orange and darker after two hours and it gave me breakouts! I would never buy it again!
Oona P.
I feel like this is a dupe (or the exact same product just under a different seller) for the max factor 3 in 1 foundation! Max Factor i think is sold in Europe kind of in place of covergirl? Love the foundation tho!
Vanessa N.
Markham, ON
Did not like this. While it went on smoothly and was a nice light formula, it made me look horribly orange. I tried two colours and got the same effect with both.
Alexia A.
This is a really good product, For bad luck i choose a very light colour so i have to combine it with another foundation. It leaves the face very soft and it dry fast. It hides pores and the applicator is helpful
Sarah N.
Port Dover, ON
This foundation covers all! It literally is a concealer and foundation in one. The coverage is perfection. There are multiple shades so everyone can find a shade that matches their skin tone. It is very lightweight, does not oxidize and controls oil well!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?