BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ikran S.
I LOVE this foundation, I could rant about how amazing it is alllll day. It last all days and doesn't fade or move. I am a student and I have see it move one bit as I go about my day. The coverage is medium to build able in my opinion and I highly recommend it.
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
This is my go to foundation and I've been using it for a couple years. It goes on beautifully and lasts all day! I have oily skin but also sensitive with redness and this covers it up perfectly. Great price for a great foundation! Would work well on any skin type.
valerie m.
I always use this and I like the way it adds a nice colouring to my face. The Covergirl of today is a little different and I have used it for many years.My skin is quite fair and I find a little dab of this peps me up a lot.I've used it for years and will continue
Heidi F.
Toronto
This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE drugstore foundation! This was the very first foundation I tried and I've only use one other drugstore foundation ever since. I always go back to this one. :) It's easy to blend and it's buildable! Not to mention, it also has SPF, which is a plus! Doesn't feel heavy on the face.
Rose L.
Works extremely well, especially with my dry and oily skin. I never thought that drug store foundation productions would work better than the ones at cosmetics stores, but it has! 3-in-1 is every person's dream! Saves time and money in the long run. Blends nicely.
Ellen W.
Bendgo
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade of Outlast is too dark for me. I didn't really notice when I first put it on, but after wearing it for a little while it becomes quite a lot darker and no longer matches your skin tone. However, if you have a darker skin tone you may not have this problem.
Megan M.
NEWENT, Gloucester
It's an okay everyday foundation. It is not a full coverage to me, more like light medium. Full coverage is ELDW, this one is not. I have some redness and pimples. While it evens out my skin tone ok, it doesn't cover the a bit of redness, let alone acne scars
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
This foundation is good. I am actually using it right now. Its nice if u have a fare complexion like myself. I have pretty fare skin & hate it when u can see a girls foundation line on her chin. This stuff DOES NOT do that. This stuff gives u a nice even/smooth finish without denting your wallet. And u can find it at most drug stores or department stores as well.
Kathleen B.
One of the Best Drugstore Foundation out there! I'm an oily skin acne prone too and this foundation has a nice
Coverage without looking cakey. It blends really nice to the skin. I do get oily on my t-zone after a few hours. But it's really nice and affordable.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
I was really excited about trying this product and got it at a really great price but I don't know why it didn't work on my skin, it would just get caky and no matter how i applied it this would happen so I'm pretty disappointed it didn't work for me. What i do like is that it has SPF 15 on it and it is pretty light...i don't know why it reacted that way on me LOL.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back