BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
nicole s.
This is a great foundation to say that it is a drug store product it covers my skin amazing and lasts. I could easily find the correct skin tone., and would really recommend if you need somthing to last the day then you should really try this out!
Geri T.
Hagatna, Gu
So far, I love this foundation. one of my holy Grails. keeps me matte but not looking dead and cakey. I live in a very hot and humid place and quite oily. repurchased numerous times.
Sarah N.
Port Dover, ON
This foundation covers all! It literally is a concealer and foundation in one. The coverage is perfection. There are multiple shades so everyone can find a shade that matches their skin tone. It is very lightweight, does not oxidize and controls oil well!
Brooklyn G.
This is the best product I found for spring. It makes my skin look glowy without looking sweaty. It also has amazing coverage, but doesn't feel heavy on my face!
Amy B.
This product is one of my favorites. However if you're more pink toned, like me! I would lean towards mixing this with a porcelain type foundation and you may get the perfect colour
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
I love covergirl products and this foundation is my top favorite of all time. It keeps my face matte all day and it's not cakey whatsoever. Also its long lasting and its easy to use.. not to mention affordable.
Blanca L.
Auburn, CA
I was introduced to this foudation by my older sister not too long ago, once i tried it i was hooked! I have been using it ever since. I recommend it to everyone, because i have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate or stress it in any way!
Rachel M.
Toronto, Ontario
This foundation has great coverage, and is great for any skin type! It doesn't get dry. And stays on for the day! I use with my POREfessional primer from benefit and apply with my beauty blender and it's great!
Chelsea C.
Pretty good for a drugstore makeup. If you don't want a lighter/medium coverage then this is the foundation for you. There's also a pretty good selection of shades so any skin tone should be able to wear this.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
One of the best affordable foundation I have used in a long time. It doesn't have a strong odor, it has medium coverage. It makes your skin look close to flawless and is practically weightless and lasts all day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?