BY COVERGIRL #71 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katarina H.
oklahoma city
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this foundation! Great color selection and provides good medium coverage. Very affordable and great for normal to oily skin types. It's very lightweight and also offers SPF! I would recommend!
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
This color matches my skin perfectly. It goes on smooth & you can't tell you have foundation on.
I put this product to the test. I got ready in the am & went to work a 6 hour shift as a waitress. Unfortunately, it didn't last. The area around my lips & under my eyes shortly looked like they did before I put it on.
Now, 2 days after trying it the first time, I have broke out all over my chin. Nothing has changed except the foundation. Plus I was my face twice daily to keep away the oil. And I had no blemishes prior to use.
For the $11.99 it costs to purchase I will not be buying any.

I received this item free in exchange for my honest review in my #idovoxbox
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
I had heard many beauty bloggers raving about this foundation and so I finally went out and bought it. I purchased this in 810 Classic Ivory and it is a pretty good match for my skin. This product claims that it is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. It seems like a big claim to make, but I have actually been quite impressed with this foundation. The texture is so creamy but very light. It goes on smoothly and blends nicely. What I was most impressed with was how it made my skin feel. I try to keep my hands away from my face, but the first day I wore this I couldn't resist touching my face. This foundation makes my skin feel ultra smooth and velvety! This foundation may be on the pricier side of drugstore foundations, but I think it is worth it. I have never been a massive fan of Covergirl, but they knocked it out of the park with this product!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I barely got this foundation a week ago and this has to be my favorite foundation of all times! Its lasting power is very long and I don't get that oily compared to other foundations I used before. The coverage is absolutely amazing. It has a medium to full coverage. It works well with my skin because I do have some acne scars and it covers them and also the redness I have. I love how it has spf 20 and it does not break me out. Another plus is that it has a pump. Also If you don't wipe everything from the pump, the cap may get a little messy.
Sammi B.
Erie, PA
I LOVE this foundation! It's a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. It provides you with a medium coverage that is long-lasting, while also leaving your skin feeling incredibly soft!
Maggie K.
Kansas City, MO
After receiving this complementary in my #idovoxbox I must say, I'm pretty impressed! Oddly enough I have never liked a true liquid foundation as I prefer either a BB or CC cream. I followed my typical routine and after washing my face and using my simple moisturizer, I applied 1 pump worth of the foundation and rubbed it all over. I instantly noticed a difference in my blemishes nearly disappearing. It did take a little bit before it felt "soaked in" or dry or however you want to describe it but it really has left my skin looking and feeling luminous all day long! (Sorry, kinda cheesy) I applied a little powder (per my regular routine) and I was done! This shade works so well with my fair, pink, Irish skin. Literally my only negative is that because of my skin I typically wear products with SPF in them for the summer so I probably won't use this as much.
Melissa B.
This is in my top 3 drugstore foundations, hands down. It goes on smooth and conceals fairly well, and there's a great color spectrum. Covergirl products are always a great inexpensive option. It doesn't have a scent, unlike their classic line of Clean foundations that smell the same as they probably did 40 years ago. The pump is an awesome touch that's a rare find on drugstore products without adding your own, and you get a fairly decent amount, unlike the kinds that come in tubes. Absolutely must try it for yourself. I love having one in my purse so I'm not hauling around $30 foundation in case it breaks or something, and I know it's going to stay on.
Hanna R.
Redmond , OR
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have somewhat oily skin so finding a foundation that lasts all day has been a challenge for me until I found this! I apply with a beauty blender, set with a little bit powder and setting spray and it lasts me all day.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I got this foundation in my latest voxbox. The shade I received is slightly too dark, but it's usable enough for me to t test. First of all, I found that this foundation does oxidize a little. The finish is medium and buildable without appearing too cakey. It lasts for a very long time, similar to the other Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast foundation. I would say this gives a dewy-satiny finish. If you pump it on your hand and look closely, there are tiny sparkles visible. Once it's on the face, however, the sparkles aren't noticeable at all (at least not to me). I found that this foundation applied best with a damp beauty sponge, but can be buffed in with a brush for heavier coverage. I have normal skin with occasional dry patches, and this foundation did somewhat stick to dry patches a bit. I think this is a good foundation for the price, but it's not my favorite.
karen b.
I have oily skin and sometimes it's hard to find a foundation that will most likely last all day. This foundation has great build able coverage and doesn't get cakey, unless you apply an excessive amount without blending it properly. The only thing that I don't like is that it oxidizes to a darker shade, so you have to get a shade lighter instead of the correct one. The one I have is still a bit light even after it oxidizes, what I do to fix this problem is use a powder that is my correct color and go over it. This foundation is amazing and gives the perfect coverage, I just hope the company would do something about the foundation oxidizing.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?