BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tori B.
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have used to help my oily skin. While I do still get shiny, it's more of the natural, dewy look so my face still looks great. It has amazing coverage and lasts all day! When I was testing it out I wore it without a primer and it oxidized to a much darker shade, after that I used my normal primer and that eliminated the problem! In terms of the 3 in 1 I personally still use a primer but that helped with the oxidizng, as far as the other two I completely agree! While it comes out thicker, it doesn't feel heavy on the face at all! It feels very light and looks natural and it definitely has the good coverage of a concealer. It takes away most redness and covers blemishes, however I do still use under eye concealer and spot treat blemishes with concealer as well. And it has a pump!!!
Tisha J.
This was the first drug store foundation I became obsessed with and I haven't turned back. This is the best drugstore foundation out there. Hands down. To all my brown skin ladies, the covergirl queen collection has a wide shade range that matches our skin perfectly. Now to the actual review lol
1. For combination skin like myself it's beautiful. Doesn't clog my pores or makes me oily.
2. It doesn't transfer!!
3. It blends well
4. Coverage is build-able
5. Feels light weight.

This thing is amazing. Tbh
Cayla W.
THIS is my favorite foundation in the entire world right now. I have very dry skin and this foundation is wonderful. I have already went through an entire bottle of it and I had to repurchase it right away as soon as I ran out. This has been the only foundation that I have been using all summer. I love dewy, glowy and luminous looks during the summertime and this gives me just that. I find with an illuminating primer it is even better and you really get that glowly look. I know not everybody likes these type of looks, but when I think of summer, this is the type of makeup look I think of. This foundation has been great for me and I love it. I like to apply it using a makeup sponge. I find that is the best way to apply this foundation. You could use a brush, but I prefer a sponge with this foundation.
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this foundation. It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. The coverage is pretty good, I would say medium to full. It blends in easily and has a nice, natural finish. It's not too dewy or super matte. It doesn't get too oily throughout the day but it also doesn't cling to dry patches. The staying power is really good. It wears all day (approximately 8-10 hours) and doesn't much lose coverage. I have repurchased it many, many times.

My skin type is combo with moderate to severe acne.
Tara B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have oily and acne prone skin. I wanted a full coverage foundation that would not kill my bank account. I read some reviews for this foundation and was excited to try it. First, I will say it is not as full coverage as I heard other people say. BUT! It is amazing. The coverage is Medium to a build-able full, and when I combine it with a little concealer and some setting powder it is flawless! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It looks natural and I have not had any problems with it looking cakey. I do have some dry patches despite my oily skin and it has never clung to those. Awesome foundation.
Victoria C.
This actually became one of my very first foundations. I would recommend this to start out because it's worth the price and really easy to get. I go to school in a small town so more than 8 months out of the year I can't get to a makeup store and drugstore makeup has to come to my rescue. I have a hard time finding my skin complexion when it comes to these things but cover girl did it well. it wasn't difficult to find and I loved the results. I use this on a day to day because it lasts well past 12 hrs and blends well. I don't have to worry about reapplying it or it running when I'm out dancing and sweat. It's great.
Julia H.
I am in love with this product! I do use a primer underneath it, even though it says it has one. This is a drugstore holy grail. I have oily skin, and this makes my face SO matte. I am on the 7th hour on wearing this, and it still looks like I just put it on. I will never buy a different drugstore foundation. The price, $9, you cannot beat. The price is so worth the coverage it gives. The formula spreads really easily and covers great. A little goes a long way. I love the pump with the product, and the packaging is very durable. I put this on with a foundation brush then blend slightly out with a makeup sponge and get a flawless finish. You can barley see my acne scars (I do not expect them to disappear since they are really bad), and I cannot believe how long this last. I highly recommend this product!
Margarita T.
I love that this is a 3 in 1 and have bought it a few times. it has full coverage and looks nice. There are only a few downfalls. One would be that it's not very blendable due to how fast it dries. Second is that it does seem to dry 1/2 a shade darker (so keep that in mind when picking color). While I'm a fan of the pump, it can be hard to get the last of it out. Lastly it can be a bit drying, which is good for combo or oily skin, but if your skin tends to run dry, make sure you moisturize well. The price point is nice and affordable. If you're unsure make sure to buy it from a place with a return poilcy. :)
Jessica C.
This is the best foundation ever. I use it for school and by the end of the day my foundation is still on and looks fresh which no other foundation stays on through school with me. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all. Its very full coverage but not cakey. And its also not that expensive. And it has a pump so it makes the application process easier. I use it with a beauty blender and it blends in seamlessly. The only thing is that the top of the bottle gets dirty really easily.
Payton K.
Kingston
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This product was nice but it didn’t have a lot of coverage. I like my foundations to have a lot of coverage because I have a lot of scaring. It was very light weight and blend able
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?