BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
This is the best foundation I have ever tried! It lasts all day, it has a full coverage, and it doesn't need a primer, powder, or setting spray! Without buying those extra products, this foundation becomes a time and money saver, and it's great for girls on the go! I'd advise going a shade lighter than expected because they do oxidize a little orange-y, but that is the only issue with the product. Every other foundation I have tried has creased after about 30 minutes of talking and smiling regardless of how I set it with powder or setting sprays, but this foundation doesn't give me the appearance of laugh lines (which is something that I, as a 17 year old, am nowhere near ready for) so this foundation is a must have for smiling ladies who want full coverage, long lasting makeup that doesn't budge!
Courtney R.
Lavalette
A nice foundation. It applies nicely and provides decent coverage. It didn't oxidize on the skin. It's not super long wearing though and can settle into imperfections in the skin.
Kaitlin L.
Huntingdon
I loved this I use the matte one cause I have oily skin and it gives my skin sorta a natural finish. I do think this is great for oily or combination skin. It have light to medium coverage but I do layer it.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
I bought the Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 foundation when I was on the hunt for the best drugstore foundation, and I really liked it! I have really red skin and I loved the coverage it provided. It dries down pretty matte which is actually why I switched (I was looking for a more dewy foundation). However, I've noticed that it only lasts until about the end of my work day, then it requires some touch ups. I also have pretty dry skin in the winter, and this foundation definitely clung to some of my worst dry spots. Overall I would recommend it if you're looking for a higher coverage drugstore foundation!
tabby s.
I'm always looking for foundation with medium to full coverage that's not going to slide off my face when I start to get oily.This foundation is just that.A full foundation that stays!I have really oily skin especially in the summer time.In the winter it tends to be on the drier side.I don't have to set it with a powder but sometimes I do to get a more flawless face with a foundation powder.I also have really red skin on my nose,the apples of my cheeks and my chin and it covers everything with only one layer.I apply it with my beauty blender and it blends really well.Now even though I'm in love with this product after a few hours of wearing it I do have to blot it with tissue or blotting paper because my skin gets so oily but for someone that has normal skin this foundation will work wonders.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
I bought this foundation because of all the hype and almost every YouTube makeup guru loved it but I didn't really like it. It showed all of my acne scares and has little coverage.
Jessica Lyn M.
Oronogo, MO
I have Normal Skin with possibility of a breakout around my cycle. I found that by applying this foundation with a wetted down Vitamin E sponge (wringed dry) for my skin type is the best way for application. It is buildable, if you put on enough for one coat for your face I would say it is Medium coverage and if you add a bit more product and continue to blend you will find that you will create a flawless full coverage that has gotten me compliments. :-) It is long lasting, I have worn it for over 18 hours and still look flawless. If you fall asleep in it, the next day it will passable but not great. However try to never sleep in your make up. For a flawless look it takes me 10 minutes to apply. I have noticed that to get the flawless full coverage I need I feel like I run out faster than others. Maybe 3 Months or less. I live in Missouri and it retails for approx. $13.00.
Pat R.
WHEN I APPLIED THIS TOO MY FACE I WAS LIKE OMG I LOOK 10 YRS YOUNGER ,NO LINES, NO DARK SPOTS, WOW HOW can this b , am hot ! what made it special is that it's not greasy, it didn't flake, and it was smooth, didn't smear ever where! easy to apply and just as easy to remove ! I can't express how good my face felt not that chalky heavy feeling , in fact I couldn't tell at all unless I looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful I was again. with a smooth smooth beautiful completion
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
My all time favorite foundation. Even high end foundations can not beat this. The coverage is amazing. And it lasts all day! Having all this coverage and long lasting ability I can't believe the price is so low! I have repurchased it at least 4 times
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Yep, the reviews are true. The hype is real. I am obsessed with finding the perfect foundation. I have very oily skin, that makeup just slides right off, no matter what I use. For some reason, it took a long time for me to try this foundation out - maybe because it doesn't shout loud claims of 24-hour wear or even a matte finish. But it is lovely. It's no miracle and I still have to blot after a few hours (maybe 3-4?) but it doesn't just disappear and actually still looks nice while it's getting shiny, somehow. It covers well, blends well (I can go back over with another layer and everything is peachy), feels like nothing, and doesn't look like a mask. Oh, and it's less than a quarter of the price of so many foundations with worse results. Why is this stuff not more famous?
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?