BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I received this foundation as a full size trial... I really love how well it covers my dark circles and redness around my nose and chin! it hasn't given me any pimples and doesn't settle in wrinkles! Highly recommend it!
Kelsea M.
Sechelt
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, if you have not tried this out, girl you need to! It is such a great foundation, has medium to full coverage, colour is build able. Not to heavy. I use high end foundations & this one here can sometimes out do some of them! Go check this out, so worth it
Leidy L.
Not good for dry/combination skin Medium coverage, but goes on very dry and instantly cakes/flakes into lines and wrinkles, even on top of lots of moisturizer. Smells not too bad, just a whiff of paint pen smell when first applying. Did not oxidize on me like many other reviewers. People with oily skin might like this.
Xi-Anne A.
This is one of my holy grail products!! The finish is really great and it's easy to blend. I noticed that my skin looks so good after applying this foundation. This is definitely a must have if you have an oily to combo skin! 😊
Chealsea B.
Saint John , NB
I tried other drugstore foundations and they aren't as good this one! I have dry skin and I can wear this foundation and it doesn't give me dry flakey skin. Is it easy to apply? Hell yeah it is! I would recommend this to anyone
Influenster M.
I have combo skin. It doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily, so I like that. It doesn't cause breakouts either. It blends nicely and doesn't oxodize quickly. I love coming home after school and seeing my face is not orange from the foundation oxodizing. The only thing is that it doesn't last a long time. It does last all of school thoug, and it's great coverage for my acne
Kammy T.
This wasn't the worst, but it also wasn't the best. I don't think it is a bad product.. It just didn't work for me. My skin looked really dry and cakey.. May be better for those with oily skin.
Tiffany J.
Halifax, NS
I have had many favorites for foundation over the years. I can truly say this was a game changer for me. I have oily skin year round, and this stays put on my skin even on the hottest of summer days! I recommend this to everyone I know. You won't regret trying it!
Ashley M.
Sydney, NS
Excellent foundation if you are looking for a medium to full coverage. It is buildable, which i love 😍 it looks flawless on the skin! Very comparable to estee lauder double wear in my opinion!
Amanda  D.
Vancouver , BC
This is the only foundation I've used and loved! I have oily skin and this does a great job of minimizing oil and shine over the day. It goes on matte and gives good coverage. I use shade 910 and it's the closest skin tone match I've ever found in a foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?