BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I tested this product out once just to see if it was any good and ended up being pleasantly surprised, the coverage was great, it lasted me all day and it didn't feel heavy at all, the only downside was that they didn't have my exact shade available so I went with one shade lighter it ended up working just as fine
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Super happy with this foundation as it has the 3 in 1 so it gets the job done so much quicker. Blends out smoothly and leaves my skin looking flawless, concealer and primed. Using the outlast matte finishing powder helps keep it all in place nicely. Extremely affordable makeup and beautiful coverage.
Lisa P.
When applying the liquid it seemed to have no smell and was not to runny but not to thick. I applied this with my beauty blender and i found it to cover exstreamy well. Though this foundation I found it to be more of a natural look, it seemed like I had nothing on. So I recommend if you like the natural but smooth finish this would be good for you.
Sheena L.
Vancouver
This foundation was better than I expected! I've been using a MUF foundation and I honestly feel like it's comparable. They're both very light and liquidy, both great coverage, and both last all day! This photo was taken end of day. I recommend this product!

Wearing soft honey shade and I'd say it's a pretty good match.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
This foundation is by far one of the best ones that you can get from the drug store. It provides full coverage hat stay on your face all day. With minmal blotting needed for my oily skin, I absolutely love this foundation. Goes on and off smoothly and does not look cakey, but almost natural. I have repurchased many times. There is also a great colour selection and the pump is a bonus as most drugstore foundations do not have pumps. Applies beautifully with my beauty blender.
Carolyn F.
Ottawa, ON
This is a great, rare product because of its 3 in 1 feature but there are a few cons to it! I find it a bit too thick for my liking and I didn't find there was a huge range of shades so the one I used didn't perfectly match.. I also found it smelled a lot like sunscreen which I wasn't a big fan of. However, I did find it had good coverage!:)
Catherine R.
Hands down the best "drugstore" foundation I have EVER used. It's perfect for leaving the house in a hurry if you don't have time to do your full foundation routine because the coverage is AMAZING, even without a primer or concealer. This stuff has lasted through a yoga sesh and grocery shopping, and still looked great at the end of the day!
Courtney A.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a must have foundation! I love it so much, it stays on all day and still looks great at the end of the day. This foundation is amazing I've gone through a few bottles of this but I nothing but good things to say about this I really recommend this foundation.
Maddie G.
BC, Canada
I absolutely love this foundation! I have fairly oily skin so I never thought that a drugstore foundation would work very well but I was so wrong! It has great coverage for just one layer and it's buildable but just beware that it may go slightly white in pictures with the flash! I find that I only need one layer and I set it with a powder and setting spray and I'm good to go! I never need to touch it up throughout the day and it lasts for hours throughout school and work and going out at night! Plus, who can go wrong with that price!
Stephanie T.
I never got this in a VOXBOX before, since I never got a VOXBOX ever, but I bought this and..
- Easy to apply, blends out evenly and smoothly
- Packaging is Easy to Open, Adorable
- It blends perfectly, and feels matte afterwards. It does cling to dry patches but not usually.
- Would recommend to anyone who isn't sure about this product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?