BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca p.
Colchester, NS
This is amazing foundation it stay on forever and it doesn't make your skin oily, it covers up a lot pimples and even out the skin. Has sun screen in it which is amazing for summer, because you don't have the sun screen that makes it oily and greasy.
Kimberly S.
Windsor, ON
I tried this product today for the first time and so far, it has been going good. I liked the coverage it have while applying it. I liked the texture as well. It was not to thick or to thin, but just right just as most of the Cover Girl foundations are. I would have been a little happier if the coverage qould have lasted longer, but that is a problem I have with a lot of foundations.
Kristine M.
I used to love this foundation but recently my skin has become very dry. I would highly recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. However I would not recommend this foundation for anyone who has combination or dry skin. It can tend to cling to any dry patches and look very heavy on my skin even when used with many different moisturizers.
Audrey-Anne Q.
I buy this foundation again and again. i especialy like that it takes soir little product to get a médium natural looking coverage. i think the best Way to apply this particular product is with a beauty blender. matte finish. great for oily skin.
Kelly P.
Cairns, Aus
My current favorite foundation! I have quite fair skin and struggle to find a match but 810 is so perfect for me! I love the coverage and how long it lasts on my face. Doesn't have a very pleasant smell, quite sunscreen-y because of the SPF (20) but I'm honestly enjoying it so much that it doesn't bother me. Will most likely be repurchasing.
Min Yuan C.
It's amazing for every day!! I would say coverage's from light to medium so if you have a ton of acne to cover, this might not be the best. But other than that, it lasts all day and doesn't dry up in patches on my skin!! (I have combination skin)
Meagan L.
Owen Sound
This product has a god medium-full build-able coverage and does last for a long time without needing to touch up with a powder or blot. The shade selection is good for a drugstore product but you might find some trouble matching your undertone.
Jessica F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Looks flawless on my oil/combo acne prone skin. Its med to full coverage and doesn't feel heavy. I pair this with the rimmel stay matte primer. Doesn't look cakey and holds up great thought the day.
Elley C.
This foundation is really hit and miss for me. Even though there is a bit of a variety of shades, there are none pale enough for myself with neutral undertones (most of the lighter shades have pink undertones). I don't know if I'll repurchase.
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
It is really easy to match your skin tone! Even though It has a great coverage and gives a nice glow I find that it did not stay put in the sides of my nose.... I really liked the look It gave me but the fact that It won't stay put in certain areas of my face was kind of disappointing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?