BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kimberly T.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I bought it soon after it was released, after seeing a few Youtubers review it. Some compared it to high-end foundations, so it was a must-try for me. They were not wrong! A good range of shades, with light to medium coverage (buildable). I love this as an everyday foundation because it has an SPF of 20. Although it is supposed to work as a concealer as well, it doesn't really cover amazingly, but I'm okay with using another concealer over top!
Shervin C.
Bought this on whim while at walmart and it has become one of my favorite foundations ever. I have oily skin and it helps control it very well. I only have to blot once or twice during the day while wearing this foundation with mattifying face primer.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I use the lightest shade in this range and I love the #smooth way it leaves my skin. I feel hydrated and fully covered all day long. Excellent range of shades- not enough darker shades in my opinion- and a truly wonderful #formula for such a low price.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I've been using this foundation for a couple weeks now and I'm loving it! I have oily skin and this is pretty good at mattifying my skin as long as I set it with a powder. I find that using my fingers give the most natural finish and covers my acne scars fantastically! I wasted money on cheaper products in the past and I totally regret it!

Some have said this oxidizes but it fits my skin perfectly. The pump is fantastic by the way, something not a lot of drugstore products have.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
This is one of the best drug store foundations that I've ever used. It's amazing for everyday wear and leaves your face feeling fresh and leaves your skin looking natural and almost dewy. For the price of the product, you can't go wrong with trying this!
Stephen H.
St, NL
Before purchasing my more higher end foundation, this was my GO TO at all times!! It had a full coverage and would last the entire night. When I would get sweaty, I'd notice a bit on of shine, but other than that it was incredible and very affordable
Kimberly S.
Windsor, ON
I tried this product today for the first time and so far, it has been going good. I liked the coverage it have while applying it. I liked the texture as well. It was not to thick or to thin, but just right just as most of the Cover Girl foundations are. I would have been a little happier if the coverage qould have lasted longer, but that is a problem I have with a lot of foundations.
Rebecca p.
Colchester, NS
This is amazing foundation it stay on forever and it doesn't make your skin oily, it covers up a lot pimples and even out the skin. Has sun screen in it which is amazing for summer, because you don't have the sun screen that makes it oily and greasy.
Kristine M.
I used to love this foundation but recently my skin has become very dry. I would highly recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. However I would not recommend this foundation for anyone who has combination or dry skin. It can tend to cling to any dry patches and look very heavy on my skin even when used with many different moisturizers.
Audrey-Anne Q.
I buy this foundation again and again. i especialy like that it takes soir little product to get a médium natural looking coverage. i think the best Way to apply this particular product is with a beauty blender. matte finish. great for oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?