BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley M.
Sydney, NS
Excellent foundation if you are looking for a medium to full coverage. It is buildable, which i love ūüėć it looks flawless on the skin! Very comparable to estee lauder double wear in my opinion!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Used this once before, can say it's a pretty good foundation! Didn't fall in love or anything but I probably would repurchase. Does oxidize on my skin bad though. Good coverage looks natural.
Hira A.
One of the best you can get from drugstore, the range has many shades so its easier to find yours, the coverage it gives is just crazy highly buildable plus blends like a dream!
Victoria H.
I really loved this when I owned it. Great colouring, great formula, reaaaaally great coverage. It also had pretty decent staying power on my oily skin that tends to eat makeup. I'd buy again.
Cara K.
Kingston, NS
I do not like this at all... It made me break out pretty bad. I have oily skin and for some reason it just made my face even oilier! I would not recommend this if you have oily skin like me!
Brittney L.
This works amazingly for being a drugstore foundation. The packaging is an A+ because it's a pump bottle. It really does last me all day without wearing off or drying out my skin however the only downside is the fact that it's not matte and doesn't help with oily skin but the formula is fantastic for the price!
Sierra W.
This foundation is wonderful. For me it is medium to full coverage and makes my skin look flawless. This also is extremely long lasting. I have oily/combo skin that is acne pron and this didn't make me break out. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nazreen A.
This is not good for oily skin as it makes your skin oily in areas after 2 hours of application.i wouldn't recommend this to a person with scarring on face as the scarring will appear after 4-5 hours so not recommended.
Amanda M.
I love this foundation! It gives amazing coverage, lasts all day and goes on really smooth. For the price and the fact that it is a drugstore foundation it really does a good job. If you aren't looking to spend tons of money and to still get a great product I highly recommend this one
Charisse P.
Great buildable coverage and love the finish. Love the packaging because of the lockable pump! Decent price. Also really like the scent. Only thing i didn't like was the range of colors, not very friendly to tan to dark skin tones in Australia. Although I believe there is a larger range of colors in US. :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?