BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Caitlin M.
Ajax, ON
This foundation is most definitely my go to drugstore foundation. its medium-full coverage without being cakey. I found that it sometimes sticks to my dry patches if I don't moisturize enough before hand but 9/10 do recommend.
Sandy J.
Colfax, CA, CA
If you are looking for staying power then this is the make-up for you. my daughter once got a hold of this brand at age 2 and it took me literally two weeks of scrubbing to get it off her skin. great for sweaty summer days or going out right after work!
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, Ontario
I love this foundation. It doesn't make my face look dry. It blends very well and provides enough coverage to give my skin a smooth and even look. I would recommend this.
Jessica H.
I love the coverage of this foundation, but found it oxidized throughout the day and tended to wear off! I did wear it mostly in the summer though, when I would be more likely to sweat
Valeria H.
Puerto Rico
Awesome! I didn't think it would be that good since I have really oily skin but it works pretty good. It won't completely mattify the skin but it will stay on all day and look natural.
Maya O.
Such a let down. Their concealer was of pretty good quality but this foundation was horrible. Hated the smell and texture I could definitely tell it was of lower shelf. Coverage seems good but I couldn't go with it on my skin for more then half an hour.
Andrea A.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I really love this foundation. A little bit goes such a long way! If you put too much it will get a little cakey. So don't. :) Half a pump of this stuff already covers my whole face! I have oily skin and it keeps my face shine free throughout the day. I also forget most of the time that I have this on my face because of how incredibly light it is. :) I really recommend this. Also, they have a wide variety of shades!
Hailie h.
As a beauty lover, i must say this is one excellent product!! i would recommand anyone to at least try it and judge it by themselves, and i know everyone will love it as much as i do!
Miranda S.
Sarnia
I really really enjoy this foundation. Gives great coverage and it's build able! Only problem the colour spectrum and variety they offer doesn't match me for some reason. Even shades lighter or darker are just off
Taylor T.
timmins, Ontario
I absolutely love this foundation it has an all day coverage and my skin is so dry that it keeps my skin moisturized all day. defiinatly recommend and the price isn't bad at all. :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?