BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Destiny L.
Dieppe nb
It works amazing , exactly like any expensive brand makeup except its really cheap ! It covers everything (blemishes, dark spots) and also leaves your skin feelings really smooth and I love the light and airy feel it has , it's as if your not even wearing it
Taylor M.
I have been using it for about 2 years now and love it. You really don't need very much to cover your face. I haven't broken out with this foundation,. Definitely worth the money. Would love to try this foundation out again and review it, highly recommend this because it does not break you out and is great for oily and combination skin types!
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this foundation. Not only is it soft and smooth on the skin, but it blends easily. I have purchased this product many times before and I definitely will again. It does not dry out your skin like other products.
I love animals ..
Liked the consistency of the foundation. I would say it was a medium coverage. Lasted well throughout the day considering the humidity. I did however have to powder once throughout the day but that is normal for me personally with every foundation I use.
Paige C.
Windsor
His foundation is so great, i used to use it on its own however in the summer months with the heat i noticed it can become a little patchy. The colour range is huge and it doesn't feel cakey on the skin whatsoever. This is a good foundation if you are looking for a new one to wear in the winter months!
Ciara M.
Dublin, Ireland
This is one of the only foundations that applies flawlessly on my skin! Such an amazing 3 in 1 foundation I would repurchase this product most definitely!! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a sleek natural look! Awesome product
Lanny A.
I have combo skin and I really love this foundation, it really have smooth application. It really cover my blemishes but it tends to oxidize on my skin at the afternoon when I apply in the morning.
Sabrina B.
Wasn't crazy about this foundation, first of all the shade range is very yellow, the coverage is definitely light to maybe buildable medium (I prefer medium to full) and the luminous aspect isn't really there for me
Linda B.
Toronto, ON
This foundation is great for the price. I find that the coverage is one that can be layered and what's nice is that this line offers so many shades that you are bound to find your perfect colour.
Hgsquaredd C.
Another drug store foundation that I highly recommend. You can go for a light coverage to full just keep reapplying and you're good. I always set my foundation with a setting powder. It conceals acne marks well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?