BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Courtney P.
Brandon
I have tried dozens of foundations and this is the one I keep going back to! I have problem skin and I like a full coverage foundation. This foundation covers it all! I never find it looks to cakey and my make up stays in place for 12+ hours.
Samantha R.
St, NS
This foundation has been absolutely amazing and perfect for me! I have oily skin, but my foundation has not been messed up because of it. It has given me full coverage and a nice matte finish. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect foundation!
Mohana W.
Despite having a few high end foundations from clinique and estee lauder I find myself reaching for this foundation a lot more because it sets perfectly on my skin especially if I use a beauty blender. There are a wide range of shades. My face is oily in some places and dry in others but when I apply moisturizer about 15 minutes before applying this, I find that it sets evenly without making dry patches, dryer - that brings me to the point that it's more on the matte/dry side so maybe it might not work as well on extremely dry skin unless you moisturize well. It lasts hours on my skin without moving around and actually looks good the longer I have it on. Best budget foundation I've used in my life. I'm in the shade classic ivory and the foundation is more on the pink toned side and as far as I've noticed, none of the shades are really on the yellow toned side so I would definitely look into that before buying. One other great thing about this is that I feel for someone with somewhat clearer skin, the medium coverage is more than enough - you don't need a full coverage foundation cause this will do the job without feeling heavy or cakey.
Colleen P.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much it's inexpensive and had good coverage and does not crease at all had this for over a month and the bottle is pretty full still highly recommend for low budget makeup
Mariana V.
Zürich
I love "stay fabulous" I have the oily complexion and this is the only foundation that makes me hard and does not leave me all a mess face ... other than I could finally find the exact skin color! Thanks covergirl! ❤❤❤
Selene M.
This foundation wears really well and keeps my face matte all day. It lasts really long and very easy to apply. I love that it has a pump. Matte Finnish does get a little oily during the day but I have very combo skin. Would repurchase
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
I previously used a foundation that gave me very light coverage, which is what I liked. However, this OUTLAST STAY FABULOUS 3-IN-1 FOUNDATION is my new favorite. It provides a bit more coverage where I need it, and lasts all day. It can be cakey, if your skin is not freshly exfoliated and moisturized! That is important to remember! I love how it has a SPF 20 also. It comes in a large variety of skin tones, and luckily I found my perfect match. COVERGIRL products are very reasonably priced, so I see myself purchasing this foundation over and over again. I will continue to recommend it to my friends!
Kelsey L.
North York, ON
I have never used a more amazing foundation than covergirl's outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1! I love that it has SPF but even if it didn't it would still be my all time favorite foundation. It has medium-full coverage depending on how much you apply. It doesn't look cakey and applies beautifully with a brush. I use a sponge if I want a lighter coverage but typically I apply it with my flat top ecotools brush. It is very affordable and lasts all day on my oily skin. I can easily get 12 hours out of this. I even wore it overnight once (I couldn't remove my makeup where I was staying), and in the morning it looked better than most of my other foundations do after just 5 or 6 hours! I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. Go buy it and see how amazing it is for yourself :)
Piper C.
Acton, ON
I have very oily acne prone skin, and I had heard lots of good things about this on Youtube. I decided to try it for myself, and I'm glad that I did. It lasts a long time on me, have nice medium-full coverage, keeps me shine-free for a couple of hours, and most importantly (for me) doesn't look CAKEY! The only things I'm not a big fan of is that I get oily a bit faster than I would have liked, it only keeps me matte for 3 hours tops. It also doesn't minimize pores at all, but I;ve found the Smashbox Photo Finish primer is great at counteracting this. Last but not least, they don't make a pale enough shade for me! I have the lightest colour in the line and it is still several shades top dark on my skin! :(
Nikita S.
Gander, NL
I've been using this foundation for probably 4 years now. I love the great coverage, simplicity, and how velvety it makes my skin feel. For a drug store brand this foundation goes above and beyond. I will probably buy this until it stops being made!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?