BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelly P.
Cairns, Aus
My current favorite foundation! I have quite fair skin and struggle to find a match but 810 is so perfect for me! I love the coverage and how long it lasts on my face. Doesn't have a very pleasant smell, quite sunscreen-y because of the SPF (20) but I'm honestly enjoying it so much that it doesn't bother me. Will most likely be repurchasing.
Meagan L.
Owen Sound
This product has a god medium-full build-able coverage and does last for a long time without needing to touch up with a powder or blot. The shade selection is good for a drugstore product but you might find some trouble matching your undertone.
Jessica F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Looks flawless on my oil/combo acne prone skin. Its med to full coverage and doesn't feel heavy. I pair this with the rimmel stay matte primer. Doesn't look cakey and holds up great thought the day.
Elley C.
This foundation is really hit and miss for me. Even though there is a bit of a variety of shades, there are none pale enough for myself with neutral undertones (most of the lighter shades have pink undertones). I don't know if I'll repurchase.
Zuleyca R.
Mayaguez
It is really easy to match your skin tone! Even though It has a great coverage and gives a nice glow I find that it did not stay put in the sides of my nose.... I really liked the look It gave me but the fact that It won't stay put in certain areas of my face was kind of disappointing!
Marianne L.
Hands down the best drugstore foundation. I used to hate covergirl because of their lipstick and eyeshadow but they really redeemed themselves with this foundation. Super easy to blend and natural. You get that medium to full coverage without the caky look and the heavy feeling.
Courtney M.
This foundation is so lovely... except.. It turns orange on me. Such a shame, because the coverage is really amazing and it holds ALL day. If they had a lighter shade this foundation would be my #1 favorite. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, but would suggest taking a swatch on your hand first to see how it reacts with your skin.
Monica G.
Cambridge
So great! It's perfectly matte, so you can slap it right on your face and head out the door and no need to set it. It works as a great concieler as well. Although it is on the pricey side, it is worth it. The colours are super easy to match to your skin, and if it is too light, you can always use it as a under eye brightened or concealer.
Daphne C.
Guayanilla, Puerto Rico
Bought it at walgreens when it was 40% off, I got the shade golden tan it oxidizes but the coverage is awesome I have very oily skin and it mattifies me it also last a long time for me. I really like it would buy it again but in soft honey. And love that it comes with a pump.
alana h.
St. John's, NL
Being a high end foundation kind of girl, I find it so exciting and out of the ordinary that this foundation is my go to, ride or die product. Full coverage, semi-matte finish, SPF, super blendable, wide colour range, and the long staying power. Highly recommend this product, even over some of my favorite high end foundations.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?