BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ana D.
I had a bit of a hard time finding a shade to best match my skin tone as I'm both warm and cool, yet not necessarily neutral! Apart from the shade use, it blends very well and lasts all day. It's not heavy, but it gives off great coverage!
Insia
Review for: Natural Beige, Buff Beige more...
Hi I'm my friend who has yet another day of work I just came me to a friend who I was and was the best of my time friends with me the things your to tell your friends to tell your story to me I you have a great time
Stephanie C.
Lower Sackville, NS
This foundation is almost perfect. I love how it goes on, love the colour options as I can go up and down depending on the season but I just can't get it to last on my t zone. I stay with the product because of the price point and I haven't found the 100% perfect foundation that my skin loves! This does not break me out , is not drying, last a bit but not forever!
Caitlin N.
This foundation is great if you're looking for a simple coverage. It feels great going on, smells pretty good, and has SPF protection included. I like that it lasts all day, but as I stated above, it's got simple coverage. I've had a few breakouts lately, and I had trouble trying to find the right coverage I needed. All in all it's a good product and I would recommend it.
Sophia S.
Quebec, QC
I never loved wearing foundation, I used to go for Bb creams... On the recommendation of #LeighannSays I bought this foundation and I fell in love immediatly! It does not feel heavy at all, the color match for my light skin tone is perfect. I have combo skin and it does not make me oily in my t-zone and does not cling on to my dry patches! In face I have been wearing it for over 11 hours today and it didn't move at all! Makes my skin look like Baby skin!
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I believe this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. I have acne-prone, scarred, combination skin with lots of dark spots and this gives me the right amount of coverage for those days i don't want heavy foundation. I doesn't cover it all but it does wayyy more than most. I usually use MOM (milk of magnesia) for oil control and together they are my everyday(or every other day) combo. Also they have a great range for women of color. 5 stars in my book
Natasha A.
VIC
I've only seen good reviews for this foundation, but honestly it was really bad for me. It provided medium coverage but it was incredibly dry and trying to build up coverage would make it look streaky. I got the second lightest shade and it had a very yellow undertone. Only upside was it's very long-lasting. Overall I wouldn't use this product again and would only recommend it if you have very oily skin, because it definitely mattifies your face.
kristina s.
Tottenham, ON
Thus product is amazing. I use it for my clients, I love the way it sets on the skin and causes a even tone, without colour correction. It causes less time with the 3 in 1. The only issue I have is range of colour. I have to settle for another brand "fit me" in a 355, however being a caramel tone, I would love a darker colour to fit my skin tone. This would be my only foundation, if it came in my tone. I use the lighter colour for my contouring
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
I have repurchased this foundation several times already and I can't see myself switching to another brand or formula any time soon. This foundation is everything I need! It's long lasting, has great coverage and the lightest shade matches my pale skin great in the winter months. In the summer I just add some bronzer to my face to make it a better match for my slight tan. I would highly recommend this foundation, you will not be disappointed!
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
I was wearing this foundation in the shade 905 Ivory (the lightest one) last night at an intense, very warm and very sweaty dance party. I also applied it to my two (equally as pale) friends. And we all loved it! We barely needed any concealer, and it lasted all night (though I did also put on the MAC MSFN on top of it, just in case.) Perfect for anyone with combo/oily or even dry skin, if you put on a nice moisturizer underneath. Love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back