BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda L.
Great medium to full coverage foundation. Wears really well all day and doesn't cling on to dry patches. Easy to blend out and is a great liquid foundation. Overall would recommend this product. I just wish that the shade medium beige was a little more yellow toned.

*update the shade nude beige matches me much better*
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
as i said before , covergirl  can be a hit or miss brand . This product is definitely a HIT for me. It feels very light weight when applied and gives me a very good amount of coverage. I would say for me i do think the primer is in it but i dont feel the concealer is in it. It dosent go cakey and for the price i feel its a very good foundation. It is easy to blend and when it its blended it gives even coverage .
Camilai Keres O.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have oily skin. I recommend this foundation because is not heavy at all, it's very light, smooth, odorless, I use it after my M.A.C Cosmetics Oil Control Lotion , and one of the best things is that this foundation has sunscreen SPF 20. I don't know if it´s perfect for oily skins but, with the correct face treatment, it could work. I give the cover level 3.5/5.
Alex B.
Review for: Nude Beige, Medium Beige more...
I kept using this foundation for 4 years straight and I had absolutely no problems with it: good coverage, not that heavy and not that light, and has many shades. My only complain is that I would not recommend this foundation for oily skin. It gets really oily between 4-5 hours of use, and makes your pores noticeable. It also oxidizes like crazy in warm climates.
Trinity C.
Leeston
Review for: Warm Beige more...
i love this foundation so much it is such a great formal and it is very long lasting and does not come off though out the day it is very lightweight and feels great on the skin i have oily and dry skin and it help with that a lot i do recommend this to everyone because it is great coverage and it is so lightweight i forget i'm even wearing makeup
Courtney H.
Gander, NL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is an okay foundation, it's definitely not full coverage. I have oily skin and it sits pretty good with that, easy to apply and definitely light weight perfect for summer. But I wouldn't buy it again, it doesn't last all day what so ever, by the time I get home from work it's most gone especially my cheek area, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Cassie P.
St, NL
My favourite drugstore foundation! Goes on smooth, lasts, and inexpensive! Covergirl has always been one of my favourite brands! The products are amazing and are very well designed!Would recommend it for anyone!
Jessica F.
This guy isn't bad but he's not my favourite either. It has a beautiful natural finish. But it didn't have as much coverage as I though it would and it oxadized on my skin. It did last for a few hours which was nice. I wouldn't repurchase this product but if your looking for a natural coverage. This guy could work for you.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton, CA
I've only worn this product once, and I can honestly say it's one of the best foundations I've used for my skin. I have normal-combination skin and this completely covers and helps with everything! The coverage is medium to full, but definitely buildable! After 8 hours of wear, All that's needed is a few dabs of touch-ups!
Yuleisi U.
For someone who is starting using makeup, this might be an affordable option, is medium coverage which is nice. On the other hand, I have oily skin, and it bugged me that after a couple of hours, my face produced so much oil, that the foundation got streaky, so I think it doesn't work on oily/combination skin.
Sabrina B.
Is this just as good as the l'oreal true match original in terms of coverage?
Emily S.
Devon
I am looking for a good coverage foundation but I don't want it to look cakes or like I'm wearing a lot of make up. Does it look thick on the skin ?
Diana M.
Is this a long lasting foundation??
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this foundation! But is it just me or the shades are not that great? I feel they are more to pink undertones and I have yellow undertone so I have to combine two of them, Am I the only one having to do this?