BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Riley L.
Surrey
It's a good foundation for a quick on the go dewy look. I use it for a 6 hour day tops where I'm going out doing basic activities like grocery shopping. It gives me the coverage I like but it does fade over time.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario
This foundation matches my skin perfectly and it has sunscreen within it! this is especially great because I am very prone to sunburn on my nose but hate wearing sunscreen so this solves My problem and looks great!
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
I was looking for a new foundation and I read that this was a matte foundation (I was really into the matte look at the time). I decided to buy this and eyeballed my color because I bought this online. And I still do not know if it is my correct color but it looks great on me! It really is not matte, however. It is slightly dewy but I love it! Because of this foundation, I have found my new love for dewy foundations.
Hgsquaredd C.
Another drug store foundation that I highly recommend. You can go for a light coverage to full just keep reapplying and you're good. I always set my foundation with a setting powder. It conceals acne marks well.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I've purchased this product for the past few years and I kept buying it even though I don't like it. Doesn't cover very well, this month I decided to ditch this foundation and try the Kat Von D foundation instead!
Kristy N.
Bought this in Creamy Natural. It is a bit pink toned but I can work with it. When I apply it with a beauty blender, this has a pretty medium coverage with a dewy finish.. I personally think it's good for people who don't have much they need to cover, but I still think it's too heavy for me..
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I love the finish and coverage. The only downside is if you have dry patches it clings like crazy. I have dry skin so i can only really use this in the summer when my skin is more normal. Even than i sometimes have to mix it with a dewy foundation or face oil.
Shaheena K.
I love this product! It matches my skin tone, it does not leave any patches and is suitable for dry skin. However I'd recommend using a beauty blender to get more effective results & not a brush or by hand.
kelsey e.
This product is not all that great for your skin, i did a project while in cosmetology school and did a lot of research about this product and all the chemicals used, and i would never put this on my face.
mackenzie b.
Baldwin , ON
This is my holy grail foundation. I've been using it off and on for about 5 years and still love it to this day. I love the matte finish it has and also the shade is perfect for my pale skin. definitely recommend!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?