BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Paige C.
Windsor
His foundation is so great, i used to use it on its own however in the summer months with the heat i noticed it can become a little patchy. The colour range is huge and it doesn't feel cakey on the skin whatsoever. This is a good foundation if you are looking for a new one to wear in the winter months!
Sabrina B.
Wasn't crazy about this foundation, first of all the shade range is very yellow, the coverage is definitely light to maybe buildable medium (I prefer medium to full) and the luminous aspect isn't really there for me
Linda B.
Toronto, ON
This foundation is great for the price. I find that the coverage is one that can be layered and what's nice is that this line offers so many shades that you are bound to find your perfect colour.
Hgsquaredd C.
Another drug store foundation that I highly recommend. You can go for a light coverage to full just keep reapplying and you're good. I always set my foundation with a setting powder. It conceals acne marks well.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario
This foundation matches my skin perfectly and it has sunscreen within it! this is especially great because I am very prone to sunburn on my nose but hate wearing sunscreen so this solves My problem and looks great!
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
I was looking for a new foundation and I read that this was a matte foundation (I was really into the matte look at the time). I decided to buy this and eyeballed my color because I bought this online. And I still do not know if it is my correct color but it looks great on me! It really is not matte, however. It is slightly dewy but I love it! Because of this foundation, I have found my new love for dewy foundations.
Riley L.
Surrey
It's a good foundation for a quick on the go dewy look. I use it for a 6 hour day tops where I'm going out doing basic activities like grocery shopping. It gives me the coverage I like but it does fade over time.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I've purchased this product for the past few years and I kept buying it even though I don't like it. Doesn't cover very well, this month I decided to ditch this foundation and try the Kat Von D foundation instead!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I love the finish and coverage. The only downside is if you have dry patches it clings like crazy. I have dry skin so i can only really use this in the summer when my skin is more normal. Even than i sometimes have to mix it with a dewy foundation or face oil.
Kristy N.
Bought this in Creamy Natural. It is a bit pink toned but I can work with it. When I apply it with a beauty blender, this has a pretty medium coverage with a dewy finish.. I personally think it's good for people who don't have much they need to cover, but I still think it's too heavy for me..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?