BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
Love this foundation, it is not my go on an everyday basis. However, when my skin is acting up and my foundation is looking cakey or just not right I turn to this instead. I also like to add it to foundations that doesn't have enough coverage and just build it up with this one.
Mithila N.
Affordable foundation. Looks great on the skin, doesn't look cakey. For $11 CDN its a bang for your buck. All my acne scars get hidden by the foundation but at the same time my skin looks healthy. It's very similar to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid. MUST HAVE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION!
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This foundation has good coverage, it lasts the majority of the day. I do have oily to combo skin so it works well with my skin. Sometimes it clings to the dry patches on the sides of my nose but that's it. Very affordable so I don't mind that. I've repurchased 3 times already.
Kelsey G.
Calgary , Alberta
I'm usually a high end only type of girl when it comes to foundation, but I actually like this one. There is a light enough shade for me (NC 15) and this foundation lasts all day. The ingredients are fairly okay, there is no alcohol in it, and it doesn't seem to break me out!
Hannah B.
Lucedale, Mississippi
This 31 foundation is very good it does not have a wonderful coverage and I use Matt always have to use a lot of powder ivory it to completely cover my face it's lightweight and last not all day but about it it's a good product but not one of the ones I highly recommend
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I repurchased this foundation about 3 times. I really love how smoothly it applies. Also, the pump was really good too. I have very dry skin and would wear this one in the winter months. I didn't find this would hide my imperfections on my face very well so I give this a 4.
shilpa s.
I think covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation is a great light easy to wear foundation. I tried it out on a warm vacation and was surprised it stayed on during the beach excursion and I could barely tell I was wearing any makeup, little to no scent too
Dulce I.
I've been using this foundation for a while and I love it, it has a decent coverage and a wide range of colors, I live in a very hot and humid area and it is still long lasting, my skin usually doesn't look greasy or shiny unless I've been using it for hours in the sun, the price is good and would recommend it to anyone who'd like to try a nice but cheap foundation.
Ikran S.
I LOVE this foundation, I could rant about how amazing it is alllll day. It last all days and doesn't fade or move. I am a student and I have see it move one bit as I go about my day. The coverage is medium to build able in my opinion and I highly recommend it.
Heidi F.
Toronto
This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE drugstore foundation! This was the very first foundation I tried and I've only use one other drugstore foundation ever since. I always go back to this one. :) It's easy to blend and it's buildable! Not to mention, it also has SPF, which is a plus! Doesn't feel heavy on the face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?