BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this foundation. It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. The coverage is pretty good, I would say medium to full. It blends in easily and has a nice, natural finish. It's not too dewy or super matte. It doesn't get too oily throughout the day but it also doesn't cling to dry patches. The staying power is really good. It wears all day (approximately 8-10 hours) and doesn't much lose coverage. I have repurchased it many, many times.

My skin type is combo with moderate to severe acne.
Victoria C.
This actually became one of my very first foundations. I would recommend this to start out because it's worth the price and really easy to get. I go to school in a small town so more than 8 months out of the year I can't get to a makeup store and drugstore makeup has to come to my rescue. I have a hard time finding my skin complexion when it comes to these things but cover girl did it well. it wasn't difficult to find and I loved the results. I use this on a day to day because it lasts well past 12 hrs and blends well. I don't have to worry about reapplying it or it running when I'm out dancing and sweat. It's great.
Raven S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love LOVE this foundation! Really good with sensitive skin and is easy to put on. It's really inconvenient that the pump won't put out foundation when there's so much left in the bottle, but it's WONDERFUL!
Tara B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have oily and acne prone skin. I wanted a full coverage foundation that would not kill my bank account. I read some reviews for this foundation and was excited to try it. First, I will say it is not as full coverage as I heard other people say. BUT! It is amazing. The coverage is Medium to a build-able full, and when I combine it with a little concealer and some setting powder it is flawless! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It looks natural and I have not had any problems with it looking cakey. I do have some dry patches despite my oily skin and it has never clung to those. Awesome foundation.
Cayla W.
THIS is my favorite foundation in the entire world right now. I have very dry skin and this foundation is wonderful. I have already went through an entire bottle of it and I had to repurchase it right away as soon as I ran out. This has been the only foundation that I have been using all summer. I love dewy, glowy and luminous looks during the summertime and this gives me just that. I find with an illuminating primer it is even better and you really get that glowly look. I know not everybody likes these type of looks, but when I think of summer, this is the type of makeup look I think of. This foundation has been great for me and I love it. I like to apply it using a makeup sponge. I find that is the best way to apply this foundation. You could use a brush, but I prefer a sponge with this foundation.
Julia H.
I am in love with this product! I do use a primer underneath it, even though it says it has one. This is a drugstore holy grail. I have oily skin, and this makes my face SO matte. I am on the 7th hour on wearing this, and it still looks like I just put it on. I will never buy a different drugstore foundation. The price, $9, you cannot beat. The price is so worth the coverage it gives. The formula spreads really easily and covers great. A little goes a long way. I love the pump with the product, and the packaging is very durable. I put this on with a foundation brush then blend slightly out with a makeup sponge and get a flawless finish. You can barley see my acne scars (I do not expect them to disappear since they are really bad), and I cannot believe how long this last. I highly recommend this product!
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
It's so hard finding a foundation that matches all shades of darker completed women. I love this foundation because it comes in a lot of shades. If you are a women of color they have the same product names queen collection 3 in one if you need more shades to fit your complexion. It last all day and has amazing coverage. I still do get oily but I have oily skin and no matter what foundation I use I get oily but with this one it's only a little bit . I set it with a powder and I'm good to go !
Jessica C.
This is the best foundation ever. I use it for school and by the end of the day my foundation is still on and looks fresh which no other foundation stays on through school with me. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all. Its very full coverage but not cakey. And its also not that expensive. And it has a pump so it makes the application process easier. I use it with a beauty blender and it blends in seamlessly. The only thing is that the top of the bottle gets dirty really easily.
Margarita T.
I love that this is a 3 in 1 and have bought it a few times. it has full coverage and looks nice. There are only a few downfalls. One would be that it's not very blendable due to how fast it dries. Second is that it does seem to dry 1/2 a shade darker (so keep that in mind when picking color). While I'm a fan of the pump, it can be hard to get the last of it out. Lastly it can be a bit drying, which is good for combo or oily skin, but if your skin tends to run dry, make sure you moisturize well. The price point is nice and affordable. If you're unsure make sure to buy it from a place with a return poilcy. :)
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I love this foundation. I love the fact that it includes a primer, so I don't have to wear one (although I usually do anyway), and the color (Buff Beige) is a perfect match to my skin tone. The foundation blends out nicely and gives coverage without looking cakey or overdone. I do have some dark spots and acne scarring that isn't always easy to conceal with this foundation, but it is nothing that any conceal or color-corrector can't fix. Overall, this is a great foundation at a great value. Oh, and I LOVE that this foundation has a pump. I hate those glass bottles that you have to shake. Smart move, Covergirl.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?