BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Soft Honey more...
About 2 years ago, my mom bought me this product. I was totally clueless about makeup. This was my first foundation and it also had primer and concealer so I scored big time. Applying the product was super smooth and easy. The coverage was amazing but since I didn't know much about makeup, I thought every foundation was like that. The product lasted for a couple months because I rarely wore makeup. When the product was finished, I only had a small amount of money and I wanted to try a different foundation. The other foundation was patchy and didn't have such great coverage. When I finished that product, I bought another Covergirl Foundation. This product is my favorite and I hope I don't Have to change my foundations again. I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable foundation with primer and concealer as well. I will be buying this product again soon because I am running out already.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
As an avid makeup buyer I've tried everything in the book. With an extremely fair complexion, acne-prone, and oily face I didn't think I would ever find a good foundation. I've gone from low price foundation to expensive brands such as Tarte and Urban Decay, but nothing could stop me from getting oily. Literally by the end of the day I could scrape the oil off my face, it was disgusting. After reading review after review I decided to try this foundation, and let me tell you I was pleased. It covers my imperfections, it's easy to apply, and I don't need to cake it on (unlike other foundations). I can honestly say that this is the best foundation I've ever tried and will continue to buy this.
J G.
La Joya, TX
I have used cover girl foundation for a very long time Ive tried other brands but I always come back to this one, it gives my skin a nice hydrated glowing look and I love it. Really cool that it has a pump and a lock to make sure it doesnt spill all over your makeup bag.
Jess P.
pueblo, CO
This foundation is medium coverage and works well to smooth out my face but doesn’t cover the redness on my cheeks. It says it has primer and concealer in it but I don’t really notice it. I still use a primer base before applying
Jennifer w.
This is the absolute best drugstore foundation for my skin. I have acne prone very fair skin, with acne scars and at any given time 3 to 5 cysts around my jawline. I tried this on a whim when it first launched because I felt like Revlon colorstay for combo/oily skin was to heavy for the humid summers in eastern NC. This never ever makes me feel like I'm wearing cakey makeup. It covers beautifully. I need very little concealer with this. I apply with a sponge, sometimes damp for better skin days to thin coverage, and it lasts all day for me. I also love that I don't need to set this with powder. I do use a primer, Nivea mens sensitive shave balm. The shade ivory is spot on for my skin as well. Up close, it looks like my skin. I've tried others, but I keep going back to this. I highly recommend if you are looking for medium buildable coverage that lasts all day, semi matte, and something that does not cause acne for a fabulous price.
Margo M.
Knoxville
Foundation, sunscreen, and a primer built in?! Yes please! The only complaint I have about this product is that it is easy to use too much. It's thick and creamy, and a little bit goes a VERY long way!
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This was a nice foundation. I continued to struggle with oiliness of my face by the end of the day, specifically around my chin and nose. I think this is a great product for someone with dry skin. I would recommend this product .
Joanna H.
Milton, FL
I have dry skin and this looked so horrible on my face :( It was cakey and stuck to dry patches I didn't know I had, It showed all the fine hairs on my face, oddly.
Shaunice L.
My go to drugstore foundation. The pump helps keep bacteria from getting into the rest of the product. It isn't heavy but has good coverage. Price is good although the smell is a cross between old grandma perfume and chemicals.
Angelica G.
Hobart, IN
I was looking for a product that would look good on my acne scars, as well as dry skin. I was having trouble putting on foundation because it would leave dry patches on my face. This solved that. It's very full coverage without looking cakey, and without the hassle of priming and concealing. It does it all in one step. However, beware, it does get darker after setting. Much darker. The bottles in the store seemed too light, so I got a shade that seemed to suit me. However 5 minutes after apply it got even DARKER. Not a problem, I returned it and went a shade lighter than my skin tone and it all worked out. The nice thing about this foundation is that it actually gives you an expiration date. Which is nice since i have sensitive skin. I've bought this foundation 3 times already, but make sure you look at the expiration date. Sometimes drugstore put it on sale because it is already expired.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?