BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Overall, this foundation isn't bad. However, if you're going for full coverage it probably wouldn't be one I would suggest. Like I said earlier, it isn't a bad foundation, it just doesn't happen to be the best (in my opinion).
Alessia M.
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with this foundation. I've tried so many foundations on my acne prone skin and this one is by far my favorite. Its smooth formula isn't too thick, it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup! It also doesn't clog my pores so I can prevent future breakouts. This is a must have product. Holy grail for me.
Katlyn N.
This is my everyday foundation. I could not find one to match my skin tone so I mix it with another foundation. But besides that I love this product! does not leave my dry skin looking flaky or patchy! I have used this for ages now and recommend it to anyone! I get many compliments about my skin glowing when I wear this!
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
I have fairly sensitive skin,sometimes it on the dry side and have few scars from rash breakouts from other lines I have tried and this foundation covers it like a dream.wear quite well on me as I don't have to many issues and ones I need extra help with like under eyes circles I just use a concealer from the line :)
Nav S.
Toronto
It works perfectly with skin I love it. My skin is very oily and when I use other foundation it makes my face look bad. This foundation makes my face glow and it covers up all the pimples on the face. I also have a lot of red marks on my face it covers them up too
Olivia A.
I really like this foundation! It goes on smoothly and blends out very nicely. It keeps my oily skin matte for the majority of the day and covers my acne scarring and hyper pigmentation fairly well. The one thing I don't like is that it never really dries (it's sticky) and you must powder it after applying.
Belinda T.
Medium to full coverage foundations. Dries matte on my skin although isn't a matte foundation. Applies great with a beauty blended, not the best with a brush leaving streak marks! Best thing about it is SPF 20, great for day wear! Would definitely recommend for teens or students, definitely repurchasing
Destiny L.
Dieppe nb
It works amazing , exactly like any expensive brand makeup except its really cheap ! It covers everything (blemishes, dark spots) and also leaves your skin feelings really smooth and I love the light and airy feel it has , it's as if your not even wearing it
Taylor M.
I have been using it for about 2 years now and love it. You really don't need very much to cover your face. I haven't broken out with this foundation,. Definitely worth the money. Would love to try this foundation out again and review it, highly recommend this because it does not break you out and is great for oily and combination skin types!
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love this foundation. Not only is it soft and smooth on the skin, but it blends easily. I have purchased this product many times before and I definitely will again. It does not dry out your skin like other products.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?