BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Monica G.
Cambridge
So great! It's perfectly matte, so you can slap it right on your face and head out the door and no need to set it. It works as a great concieler as well. Although it is on the pricey side, it is worth it. The colours are super easy to match to your skin, and if it is too light, you can always use it as a under eye brightened or concealer.
Courtney M.
This foundation is so lovely... except.. It turns orange on me. Such a shame, because the coverage is really amazing and it holds ALL day. If they had a lighter shade this foundation would be my #1 favorite. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, but would suggest taking a swatch on your hand first to see how it reacts with your skin.
alana h.
St. John's, NL
Being a high end foundation kind of girl, I find it so exciting and out of the ordinary that this foundation is my go to, ride or die product. Full coverage, semi-matte finish, SPF, super blendable, wide colour range, and the long staying power. Highly recommend this product, even over some of my favorite high end foundations.
mari l.
i like it a lot! it does exactly what it says, I use it as a daytime foundation it leaves may skin with a matt finish and medium coverage. The only problem I find is that when I take a lot of sun the foundation oxidases turning orange.
Daphne C.
Guayanilla, Puerto Rico
Bought it at walgreens when it was 40% off, I got the shade golden tan it oxidizes but the coverage is awesome I have very oily skin and it mattifies me it also last a long time for me. I really like it would buy it again but in soft honey. And love that it comes with a pump.
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I bought this product for someone else, who is obsessed with makeup, she told me that this foundation was better than the high end products she buys, she says it looks flawless on her skin. She was really happy.
Lexy H.
This foundation worked for me after a few bottles. I always felt i had to put more on because my skin was soaking up so much. Not full coverage but easy application. I use alot of covergirl products. But i do like this foundation
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Overall, this foundation isn't bad. However, if you're going for full coverage it probably wouldn't be one I would suggest. Like I said earlier, it isn't a bad foundation, it just doesn't happen to be the best (in my opinion).
Alessia M.
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with this foundation. I've tried so many foundations on my acne prone skin and this one is by far my favorite. Its smooth formula isn't too thick, it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup! It also doesn't clog my pores so I can prevent future breakouts. This is a must have product. Holy grail for me.
Katlyn N.
This is my everyday foundation. I could not find one to match my skin tone so I mix it with another foundation. But besides that I love this product! does not leave my dry skin looking flaky or patchy! I have used this for ages now and recommend it to anyone! I get many compliments about my skin glowing when I wear this!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?