BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole C.
Considering the price... I have to say that this foundation is pretty great. I was skeptical purchasing as I personally have never liked any Cover girl foundations in the past. This one lasts all day, it didn't break me out, and was a med - full coverage. I honestly didn't have any issues with this foundation at all. I sometime will mix this one and Color Stay by Maybelline together and it's literally the most perfect combination ever! :)
Money well spent.
Gabriele
I'm not sure but I'm almost certain I got a bad one, because people love it so much, but there are several factors I don't like it, first of all my face looks really cakey when I apply (I tried applying every single way possible), and then there is the smell which is terrible and I can smell it all throughout the day. Also it not only did not kept me matte on the areas where I'm oily but also clung into my dry patches, it is a really weird foundation for me, the only thing that is good in this foundation is the pump so I honestly would not recommend this to anyone.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have always liked Cover Girl, products ,they are inexpensive and you know that you are purchasing good quality make up. This foundation is amazing. It has an easy pump dispenser,the foundation is smooth and silky applies very well to my skin,has great coverage, feels very light and breathable, doesn't get cakey or clumpy,a really amazing product
Cassandra K.
Toronto, Ontario
I have combination skin which is typically manageable, but this foundation made my skin uber dry - almost as if it would create flaky patches that weren't there before and amplify them. It also goes on extremely light and then darkens (not oxidizes) to the intended colour which is a bit odd. It also took me ages to find an application technique that did not make my skin look absolutely awful. Brush? Blotchy. Damp beauty blender? Streaky and uneven. Fingers? Awful. I found you need to put dots of it all over your face and then blend with a beauty blender from there. Even then it's lacklustre. The product lasts well throughout the day, but the dryness was too big of a negative for me to consider repurchasing and it really didn't do a lot of good for my skin. Maybe I'll try this again in the summer when there is less of a chance of dryness.
Christine P.
This is a great foundation----for oily skin. In fact, it's probably a 5 star foundation that's worthy of cult legendary status for those with oily skin.

But it's much too thick and heavy for my dry skin. :(

I love the texture of it, and it's actually kind of fun to apply with a BB, but alas, it is not meant to be due to the way it suffocates my skin.
Joan M.
This foundation has been and will be my holy grail until I die!!!
This is one from very few that match perfectly with my skin tone. Its really hard to get a yellow toned foundation from the drugstore. Its amazing!!! how well it covers (I have a few acne scars at the moment) and how long it wears. Is the only one that I can use without primer or concealer because it really is 3 in 1!
Dicey S.
This foundation is thinner in consistency compared to the revlon colorstay for oily/comb skin. This does not control oil as well as the colorstay but has longer longevity. Although it is thin, it still feels like a mask that doesn't really settle into the skin, but that is somewhat expected from medium to full coverage foundations. The shades are very nice for medium skin tones. Overall, this is a nice foundation for medium to full coverage that offers a thinner consistency with more longevity than revlon colorstay.
Brianna P.
This stuff is AMAZING! I have been using his foundation for about two years and it is the best I have ever used. The price is decent so anyone can buy it and the coverage is FANTASTIC. It's also gives you a more matte finish, so if you are oily like me, you will not have to fear looking too dewy. I never feel cakey when I wear this foundation either. The only drawback is you have to be careful of streaking when applying it, say with a foundation brush (but just wetting the brush solves that problem!) Overall, it is my favorite drugstore foundation; I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Kathrina P.
This product is very good. Specially for people who lives in a humid place or have a oily skin. Believe me! When I tested thus product I did not use a primer or and setting spray or powder. I applied it using a damp sponge which is a no no because the sponge absorbed most of the product. It's a buildable foundation. I'm really amazed on how this product stayed on my skin after doing a straneous activity! It really is a thumbs up! Very good drugstore make up! Will definitely use this on my clients! :)
Katherine E.
I'm in my thirties and I want a good coverage while not feeling like cake on my face,or fall into my (loving,laugh lines lol) I've tried lots of foundation from 5$-75$ and this one surprised me .It covers well and last all day.And for the price its great. It's not oily so it doesn't leave your face all shiny.You can buy it at any drug store/Walmart. This one surprised me.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?