BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kathleen B.
One of the Best Drugstore Foundation out there! I'm an oily skin acne prone too and this foundation has a nice
Coverage without looking cakey. It blends really nice to the skin. I do get oily on my t-zone after a few hours. But it's really nice and affordable.
Ellen W.
Bendgo
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade of Outlast is too dark for me. I didn't really notice when I first put it on, but after wearing it for a little while it becomes quite a lot darker and no longer matches your skin tone. However, if you have a darker skin tone you may not have this problem.
Kimberly T.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I bought it soon after it was released, after seeing a few Youtubers review it. Some compared it to high-end foundations, so it was a must-try for me. They were not wrong! A good range of shades, with light to medium coverage (buildable). I love this as an everyday foundation because it has an SPF of 20. Although it is supposed to work as a concealer as well, it doesn't really cover amazingly, but I'm okay with using another concealer over top!
Anthony L.
Onatrio, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE This foundation! The coverage is amazing it works for all skin types, I have oily combo skin that's very sensitive and I have eczema, but I love this foundation so much. The foundation last all day it doesn't oxidize, the coverage is medium to full with a wide shade selection and it's crazy cheap. I would highly recommend this product.
Shervin C.
Bought this on whim while at walmart and it has become one of my favorite foundations ever. I have oily skin and it helps control it very well. I only have to blot once or twice during the day while wearing this foundation with mattifying face primer.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I use the lightest shade in this range and I love the #smooth way it leaves my skin. I feel hydrated and fully covered all day long. Excellent range of shades- not enough darker shades in my opinion- and a truly wonderful #formula for such a low price.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I've been using this foundation for a couple weeks now and I'm loving it! I have oily skin and this is pretty good at mattifying my skin as long as I set it with a powder. I find that using my fingers give the most natural finish and covers my acne scars fantastically! I wasted money on cheaper products in the past and I totally regret it!

Some have said this oxidizes but it fits my skin perfectly. The pump is fantastic by the way, something not a lot of drugstore products have.
Stephen H.
Chance Cove, NL
Before purchasing my more higher end foundation, this was my GO TO at all times!! It had a full coverage and would last the entire night. When I would get sweaty, I'd notice a bit on of shine, but other than that it was incredible and very affordable
Rebecca p.
Colchester, NS
This is amazing foundation it stay on forever and it doesn't make your skin oily, it covers up a lot pimples and even out the skin. Has sun screen in it which is amazing for summer, because you don't have the sun screen that makes it oily and greasy.
Kimberly S.
Windsor, ON
I tried this product today for the first time and so far, it has been going good. I liked the coverage it have while applying it. I liked the texture as well. It was not to thick or to thin, but just right just as most of the Cover Girl foundations are. I would have been a little happier if the coverage qould have lasted longer, but that is a problem I have with a lot of foundations.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?