BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Christina K.
This was my first drugstore foundation and also my go to foundation. For a drugstore product, this is amazing. It's a medium-high coverage foundation with spf. One of the best coverage drugstore products you'll find. Totally worth the money
April P.
Newfoundland, Canada
The formula is too runny for my liking and the coverage isn't great. When I tried to layer it for a little more coverage, my face I was a cakey mess. The staying power isn't great either and didn't last me all day and when I wiped it off at night there is barely anything to wipe off. I was also very oily halfway through the day especially on my forehead. I am not sure why but I don't find that Stay Fabulous is a great base for blush and bronzer....every product I put on my cheeks (even pink blush) looks orange! And the worst thing about this product...oxidizing! It looks ok when I first apply it but just give it less than an hour and my face looks orange even with no bronzer. I pump this on my hand when applying and sometimes I forget to wipe it off leaving my hand in an orange mess too! I know this doesn't happen to everyone and a recommended fix is to get a lighter shade but I am already the lightest shade there is so I can't purchase anything lighter. The 3 in 1 doesn't really win me over either - I find better results using a separate primer (I don't mind the extra step) and I don't find the coverage good enough for concealer. I always use a concealer for blemishes and dark under eye circles so I'm not really saving any steps by using this foundation.

There are a few good things - it does blend pretty well with fingers, sponge and flat top brush. Another great thing is the bottle with the pump - makes application a breeze and it keeps me from wasting the product ). Its pretty cheap at under $10 CAN per bottle!
Vanessa H.
Caracas
Review for: Nude Beige more...

This base is good but not the best.I've only used it a couple of times. I really prefer options that offer MAC for different skins. All this because of the type of oily skin that I need a mineralized base and this is not it.

However as all the skins are not the same I recommend it
Isabelle V.
I suffer from mild adult acne and this foundation is the bomb!!! The coverage is really good and buildable. The foundation itself dries down to a powder finish. It looks soooo natural and never makes me break out!
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Soft Sable, Classic Tan more...
Siempre he tenido problemas para encontrar una fundación que me durará, casi mi color de piel y no me causa acné. Y COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous Fundación 3-en-1 es perfecto. Tiene buena cobertura, me pareció la sombra perfecta para mi piel y tiene un buen precio. 100% Recomendado
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Review for: Natural Beige more...
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Good girls what I can tell you from this covergirl base has a medium cover not the cover all the imperfections but it is a base that you can use daily
Maria L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I like that this foundation is a 3-in-1 but find it hard to apply without using a Beauty Blender. I figured a 3-in-1 would be the easiest to apply by hand but it's not. I do like the foundation though, which provides a light to medium coverage that's buildable.
Angel A.
Surrey, BC
Feels sticky. Doesn't give a good coverage. Isn't great for oily skin. Smells very play-doughey. Packaging is basic, it is a drugstore brand which is no excuse to be this bad. There are drugstore brands that do a way better job. If you have SENSITIVE skin I suggest to not use this product.
Julia M.
Nova Scotia
This foundation is my go to, it's very affordable and I use it every day as a part of my makeup routine. It evens out my skin tone, and covers imperfections. It has spf 15 which is great for hot days. This foundation also blends well and doesn't cause breakouts.
Mommy V.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It has got to be one of my favourite foundations out there. I don't have to many blemishes to cover up so I didn't need too much of it so I found that it lasted a very long time!! It feels like you aren't wearing any foundation and just looks so great!! I'll definitely be repurchasing!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?