BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Syd-Lynn G.
Regina
This foundation felt great on my sensitive skin and definitely stayed in place but I would have liked just a little more coverage and a more matt finish but that is just a personal preference. Overall this foundation does what it says it will do and you can't ask for more thanews that.
Alyssa N.
Miami, MB
It didn't feel too heavy (I rarely wear makeup so almost any foundation feels heavy), and it blended nicely, but it made my nose look flaky. I do have pretty oily skin and didn't use a facial moisturizer or primer beforehand though, so that may be the issue.
Maria M.
Vancouver, DC
This foundation doesn't work well for me i have combo skin sometimes a little more oily. But this foundation sticks to any dry patches you may have(because i tend to get dry) doesn't last very long starts to break up during the day and by the end of day half the foundation has rubbed off.
Georgia H.
I quite like this foundation. Apparently cover girl is the equivalent to max factor? Not sure. It's good coverage, nice consistency. However mine is slightly too light for my skin so I don't wear it that often. But if I mix it in with another foundation it's great. I have dry skin.
Kristyna F.
Clearwater , BC
This foundation is great for my normal skin. I think it's medium to full coverage. Have this in Buff Beige so it's little darker for me in a winter but with some tan on it matches my skin perfect. Actually want to purchase this in lighter shade because this foundation is that good.
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada
The BEST foundation i have ever used. My skin can be very oily, and this foundation lasts. I've used other drugstore foundations and nothing compare for me. It's got great coverage especially for acne/scarring. It blends well, mattes my skin, and doesn't flake off if i have certain dry areas.
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This foundation has good coverage, it lasts the majority of the day. I do have oily to combo skin so it works well with my skin. Sometimes it clings to the dry patches on the sides of my nose but that's it. Very affordable so I don't mind that. I've repurchased 3 times already.
Kelsey G.
Calgary , Alberta
I'm usually a high end only type of girl when it comes to foundation, but I actually like this one. There is a light enough shade for me (NC 15) and this foundation lasts all day. The ingredients are fairly okay, there is no alcohol in it, and it doesn't seem to break me out!
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
Love this foundation, it is not my go on an everyday basis. However, when my skin is acting up and my foundation is looking cakey or just not right I turn to this instead. I also like to add it to foundations that doesn't have enough coverage and just build it up with this one.
Mithila N.
Affordable foundation. Looks great on the skin, doesn't look cakey. For $11 CDN its a bang for your buck. All my acne scars get hidden by the foundation but at the same time my skin looks healthy. It's very similar to the MAC Studio Fix Fluid. MUST HAVE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?