BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa Y.
Kelowna , British Columbia
Okay, so I've been using this foundation for years and honestly I get a few complements on my skin when I wear this stuff. My thoughts are that it's affordable, blend able and effective. There are better foundations out there but for the price you get good Quailty and loads of product. Would recommend.
Alice D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, NS
I tried this product almost a year ago and since then I have been hooked. It lasts all day, has great coverage and doesn't dry my skin or make it oily. The price is also fantastic. It usually ranges from $10-13 depending on where you purchase it of course. I also like that the packaging has a pump, which helps keep the product from drying up and clean.
Samantha T.
I've been searching the drugstore for a great foundation for awhile and always felt disappointed in what I picked out. This Stay Fabulous foundation is perfection though! I have normal to combo oily skin so I do set it with a translucent powder but the staying time is very long. It provides medium, buildable coverage and the lightest shade Ivory is a great match to my skin. I've already purchased this product again!
Tasha C.
I like how it looks natural, but it does not last through the day as long as I'd like. But in saying that - I have yet to find a drugstore brand that does. So really, it's a good foundation. Goes on easily, covers pretty well actually, blends well and weightless. I don't feel that caked feeling.
ket j.
I saw couples of reviews on youtube about this product and I decided to purchase it. Although the price was ok, but I had trouble finding my shade.But its a great products if you have a oily skin like myself thats why I decided to purchase but I wish they had more shade for people of color.
Sara b.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I have combination skin so oily and dry.... This foundation just does it for me, I don't break out after using it and it doesn't dry out my skin I've been using it for a year now and I absolutely love everything about it, makes my skin look flawless, and will definitely continue using it. ❤️
zoe K.
Melbourne
This liquid foundation is terrible on my skin, I have combo skin and it makes areas that I didn't even notice that were dry turn flaky and just made all my blemishes more visible, even my mum noticed a difference and said that when I wear this one you can see my blemishes where as when I wear my Covergirl ready set gorgeous liquid foundation my skin looks flawless and you can't see dry spots or acne/scarring
Chelsea M.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations on the market. I always keep this foundation on hand. Although it is 3 in 1 I always make sure to still put a primer underneath to make it last longer. I would say this is a light to medium coverage you can build it up without looking cakey.
Kitchen C.
I love how long this foundation stays on my face for. It also provides a very even layer of coverage. It applys very easily over my face as well, which makes it quick to put on in the mornings when I don't always have a ton of time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Makeup S.
Its a great foundation...full coverage and on the dark spot you can add a dab on ur finger and lightly dab it on the spot and use it as a concealer it comes in a pump so its easy to use and u don't over pour product out no mess....but I have to mix 2 colors to get the color I need ...also it last a long time with a little pressed powder over it....it's not cakey .....it didn't cause me skin irritation ...although I find it kind of breaks me out ....I love that it has Spf 20 which is a plus....I like the product but it has its down and ups.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?