BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yensil l.
Caracas, CCS
I've always had trouble finding a foundation that will last me , it almost my skin color and does not cause me acne. And COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 -in -1 Foundation is perfect . It has good coverage , I found it the perfect shade for my skin and has a good price . 100% Recommended
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
I have really super sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find makeup products that don't make me break out in hives ( it really sucks) I fell into peer pressure I guess you could say and bought covergirls foundation and I was actually really skeptical honestly. But by the end of the day there wasn't a single hive or reaction. I will definitely be buying this again because it's not very often I find something that I like and works for me
Andrea M.
Paris
I must be one of the few people that this product did not work for. I know that others rave about it, but it simply did not work for me. I have combo to dry skin, and I would recommend that anyone with dry skin stay clear of this foundation. Even with moisturizing and applying it in quite a thin layer, this foundation would look cakey on me. It also oxidized a TON. There are far better drug store foundations, in my opinion.
Aysen A.
I've been using this foundation and keep repurchasing it for a long time now. It lasts me for a long time and the coverage is great. I have oily to combo skin and it mattefies my face and looks great on my skin. However, I do tend to get dry patches sometimes and this foundation does stick onto that dry skin making it look unflattering. So I don't recommend it for people with dry skin at all. Other than that this foundation is great!
may s.
I wanted to try it out a couple of times and I finally decided to buy it and I was super excited but when I finally applied it to my face I felt like it was very blotchy and didn't blend to my skin well and that really disappointed me. I'm sure it's a good brand and some people have better experience with it but I wasn't a fan
Melissa Y.
Kelowna , British Columbia
Okay, so I've been using this foundation for years and honestly I get a few complements on my skin when I wear this stuff. My thoughts are that it's affordable, blend able and effective. There are better foundations out there but for the price you get good Quailty and loads of product. Would recommend.
Emily K.
Brandon, MB
This a wonderful and affordable foundation. It goes on super smooth, doesn't crease throughout the day and is long lasting. I am able to use this without a primer! The only downfall I can see is that if you have more dryer skin it may not be for you as it is something that tends to cling to dry patches!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation. I have dry skin and its the only dewy one that i feel doesn't slip and slide all over my face. Its medium and buildable to full coverage. I do have to mix two shades as my skin is neutral and their shades are either cool or warm no in between like l'oreal. Its my daily go to foundation. I do find if you try and build it too much it can get cakey.
Alice D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, NS
I tried this product almost a year ago and since then I have been hooked. It lasts all day, has great coverage and doesn't dry my skin or make it oily. The price is also fantastic. It usually ranges from $10-13 depending on where you purchase it of course. I also like that the packaging has a pump, which helps keep the product from drying up and clean.
Samantha T.
I've been searching the drugstore for a great foundation for awhile and always felt disappointed in what I picked out. This Stay Fabulous foundation is perfection though! I have normal to combo oily skin so I do set it with a translucent powder but the staying time is very long. It provides medium, buildable coverage and the lightest shade Ivory is a great match to my skin. I've already purchased this product again!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?