COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Top Questions See all 2,701 Q&A
- Good Coverage
- It's a matte finish. I start to get oily after 3 hours, but it's clearly a foundation for normal to oily skin
- You can do touch ups without looking too heavy
- Shades. I choose buff beige and it's still too pink. All shades are too pink !
- It oxidizes
- It breaks and looks a little cakey after I start to get oily, but I can work around that
- Doesn't stay put all day, on the t-zone after one day I don't much foundation on
- If you have a pimple, I still had to use concealer
this is by far my favourite foundation. i hope everyone finds their skin tone. i mix 310 and 330 when I have a tan and when I do not have a tan I use 310. it has a sligh pink undertone but is a more brown natural undertone. i use this foundation in the summer when i work in the heat and it does not melt off. set it will rimmel stay matte powder and it does last for hours. it is a mediumcoverage and i apply it with a beauty blender.
for added coverage i add in covergirls 3 in 1 outlast foundation and the colours i use are soft honey or sun beige- this will make the foundation more matte so I use this combination when I am having a more oily day. I also use this foundation with the covergirl luminous foundatio in soft honey- this dilute the matte formula and gives more of a glow when I have drier skin.
always set with powder and setting spray ( nyx dewy or matte) is the one I highly recommend.
adding any skin and cosmetic oil to your foundation will also thin it out if you find the coverage to be too thick.
overall dont change your whole foundation routine when your skin is acting up, work with the products you have and manipulate them to fit your skin type.
I did NOT like the fit me luminous for the dry skin, i found the colour match to be different from the matte and poreless and the staying power is less.
recomend this foundation I always use it! do nto waste money on foundation go with these gems!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos