BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I believe this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. I have acne-prone, scarred, combination skin with lots of dark spots and this gives me the right amount of coverage for those days i don't want heavy foundation. I doesn't cover it all but it does wayyy more than most. I usually use MOM (milk of magnesia) for oil control and together they are my everyday(or every other day) combo. Also they have a great range for women of color. 5 stars in my book
Natasha A.
VIC
I've only seen good reviews for this foundation, but honestly it was really bad for me. It provided medium coverage but it was incredibly dry and trying to build up coverage would make it look streaky. I got the second lightest shade and it had a very yellow undertone. Only upside was it's very long-lasting. Overall I wouldn't use this product again and would only recommend it if you have very oily skin, because it definitely mattifies your face.
kristina s.
Tottenham , ON
Thus product is amazing. I use it for my clients, I love the way it sets on the skin and causes a even tone, without colour correction. It causes less time with the 3 in 1. The only issue I have is range of colour. I have to settle for another brand "fit me" in a 355, however being a caramel tone, I would love a darker colour to fit my skin tone. This would be my only foundation, if it came in my tone. I use the lighter colour for my contouring
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
I have repurchased this foundation several times already and I can't see myself switching to another brand or formula any time soon. This foundation is everything I need! It's long lasting, has great coverage and the lightest shade matches my pale skin great in the winter months. In the summer I just add some bronzer to my face to make it a better match for my slight tan. I would highly recommend this foundation, you will not be disappointed!
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
I was wearing this foundation in the shade 905 Ivory (the lightest one) last night at an intense, very warm and very sweaty dance party. I also applied it to my two (equally as pale) friends. And we all loved it! We barely needed any concealer, and it lasted all night (though I did also put on the MAC MSFN on top of it, just in case.) Perfect for anyone with combo/oily or even dry skin, if you put on a nice moisturizer underneath. Love it!
Jen W.
This foundation is one of the best I have used . It provides full coverage that rarely needs concealing once you are done applying. The only issue is that it does not have a natural finish and it will be obvious that it isn't your true skin. This all comes down to person preference though. Personally, I find the color range awkward for my skin; most of the shades have pink undertones and when I am pale in the Winter I cannot find a color match, as I am rather warm toned. This is great for longevity though, as my oily skin stays under control for about 8 hours while wearing this product!
Rebecca J.
Huntsville , ON
I got this in the color 825 and I find it quite ashy on my face. This foundation does not give much coverage at all but does even out the skin tone. This stuff also has very fine glitter in it. You do not see it in normally lighting and I have never seen it on my face. The only time I have seen the glitter is when it was swatched and rubbed into my hand and I went out into very bright sun. It's a very subtle glitter. I don't think I would repurchase this because I prefer a fuller coverage if I'm going to wear foundation but it's great for something light to use in the summer :)
Erica B.
Hamilton Ontario
I have recently started using this foundation after trying pretty much every kind out there! I was very pleased with how it made my skin look and feel. It was so weightless I felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all. It matched my skin tone perfectly and blended so well. I was so surprised to find a product that would work so well. I've tried so many and been disappointed with the streaky marks it would leave or the the gross slimey feeling it would leave on my skin. This product would dry quickly and not rub off on clothes or if I wiped my face it would not be left all over my skin. I will definitely continue to buy this product for years to come!
Diana T.
HOLY COW this foundation is amazing. Looking at it and seeing that it says 3 in 1 just sounds too good to be true at first, but then I kept seeing recommendations about it on youtube, so I decided to go for it! Great choice! It is a full coverage foundation and dries to a light powdery finish. One thing that I love is how little it takes to cover your face! Just one little pump and you are good to go! Plus, you can't really go wrong with an SPF. If you have been cautious about this product just go for it! It even works well with sensitive skin which I know is a problem for a lot of people. :)

Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
I love this foundation! I have very dry and sensitive skin, and a lot of redness in my cheeks. This foundation always makes my skin look flawless!! It works with a brush or a beauty blender, the coverage is great, it just looks like my skin but better! It is super long lasting, doesn't get patchy throughout the day at all. Bonus it even has a pump! Always an extra plus, my go to on a day I want fuller coverage :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?