BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is my go to foundation! For being a light foundation it is full coverage! I love how long this wears. I can put it on in the morning and by the evening it is still on. It's a very long lasting foundation. It blends very nicely and doesn't leave any patches. This foundation has never made me breakout either which is awesome because I have really sensitive skin.
This always makes my face look flawless.
Kirsten S.
Thompson, MB
This is my go to foundation. It easy compares to high end products. The coverage is buildable, it leaves me with seamless coverage. I will always buy this foundation
Darci A.
Not full coverage, looks quite oily on camera, is lightweight, doesn't feel like it completely drys, it doesn't last very look. Would not recommend nor buy again
Aresha T.
Singapore
I want to love this foundation but i don't. Living in asia its hard to get covergirl products so i have to order online. I've been using this for 1 week and i hate it. Its oxidized. My faced turns grey after few hours. Prolly due to my asian skin tone (yellow undertone). Its fully coverage - i finds its a bit too much and thick for daily used. Its does have matte finish which is great oily skin. And its great cos here in asia is all around summer so you don't have to blotted your face.
Ana D.
I had a bit of a hard time finding a shade to best match my skin tone as I'm both warm and cool, yet not necessarily neutral! Apart from the shade use, it blends very well and lasts all day. It's not heavy, but it gives off great coverage!
Insia
Review for: Natural Beige, Buff Beige more...
Hi I'm my friend who has yet another day of work I just came me to a friend who I was and was the best of my time friends with me the things your to tell your friends to tell your story to me I you have a great time
Stephanie C.
Nova Scotia, Canada
This foundation is almost perfect. I love how it goes on, love the colour options as I can go up and down depending on the season but I just can't get it to last on my t zone. I stay with the product because of the price point and I haven't found the 100% perfect foundation that my skin loves! This does not break me out , is not drying, last a bit but not forever!
Caitlin N.
This foundation is great if you're looking for a simple coverage. It feels great going on, smells pretty good, and has SPF protection included. I like that it lasts all day, but as I stated above, it's got simple coverage. I've had a few breakouts lately, and I had trouble trying to find the right coverage I needed. All in all it's a good product and I would recommend it.
Sophia S.
Quebec, QC
I never loved wearing foundation, I used to go for Bb creams... On the recommendation of #LeighannSays I bought this foundation and I fell in love immediatly! It does not feel heavy at all, the color match for my light skin tone is perfect. I have combo skin and it does not make me oily in my t-zone and does not cling on to my dry patches! In face I have been wearing it for over 11 hours today and it didn't move at all! Makes my skin look like Baby skin!
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I believe this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. I have acne-prone, scarred, combination skin with lots of dark spots and this gives me the right amount of coverage for those days i don't want heavy foundation. I doesn't cover it all but it does wayyy more than most. I usually use MOM (milk of magnesia) for oil control and together they are my everyday(or every other day) combo. Also they have a great range for women of color. 5 stars in my book
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?