BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
This foundation is by far one of the best ones that you can get from the drug store. It provides full coverage hat stay on your face all day. With minmal blotting needed for my oily skin, I absolutely love this foundation. Goes on and off smoothly and does not look cakey, but almost natural. I have repurchased many times. There is also a great colour selection and the pump is a bonus as most drugstore foundations do not have pumps. Applies beautifully with my beauty blender.
Carolyn F.
This is a great, rare product because of its 3 in 1 feature but there are a few cons to it! I find it a bit too thick for my liking and I didn't find there was a huge range of shades so the one I used didn't perfectly match.. I also found it smelled a lot like sunscreen which I wasn't a big fan of. However, I did find it had good coverage!:)
Courtney A.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a must have foundation! I love it so much, it stays on all day and still looks great at the end of the day. This foundation is amazing I've gone through a few bottles of this but I nothing but good things to say about this I really recommend this foundation.
Maddie G.
BC, Canada
I absolutely love this foundation! I have fairly oily skin so I never thought that a drugstore foundation would work very well but I was so wrong! It has great coverage for just one layer and it's buildable but just beware that it may go slightly white in pictures with the flash! I find that I only need one layer and I set it with a powder and setting spray and I'm good to go! I never need to touch it up throughout the day and it lasts for hours throughout school and work and going out at night! Plus, who can go wrong with that price!
Stephanie T.
I never got this in a VOXBOX before, since I never got a VOXBOX ever, but I bought this and..
- Easy to apply, blends out evenly and smoothly
- Packaging is Easy to Open, Adorable
- It blends perfectly, and feels matte afterwards. It does cling to dry patches but not usually.
- Would recommend to anyone who isn't sure about this product.
Amal K.
Toronto
This was the first foundation i ever purchased. I love everything about it . I used it for two years . Then I kinda forgot about it. I would definitely go buy it as soon as I finish the foundation I'm currently using . Great Foundation , affordable , I would highly recommend this foundation for everyone. 5/5
Lucy Y.
Formulation is a perfect 5-star. Lightweight on the skin and super easy to blend! Packaging is wonderful because it comes with a pump, which most drugstore foundations are still lacking! My only problem is that the shade range directs only to pink undertones, and I have yellow undertones. But that problem can be easily solved by adding a dust of tumeric into the bottle. Have been loving it since.
Erin H.
This foundation is amazing, I am Queen of oily skin and this foundation doesn't make my skin produce as much oil as it usually does, and the coverage is amazing, I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes and the coverage is so nice I don't even need to use concealer, and on top of it, spf! Can't go wrong with sun protection!
This foundation is very high coverage however it's super heavy and sticky and gross. It's not generally a good colour match for me and turned orange halfway through the day. Not recommend.
Nadia E.
Calgary, Alberta
At first I absolutely loved this foundation but then as I kept using it, I started to noticed it made me look really cakey and did not work for my dry skin! It built up and made me look like i was wearing a ton of makeup when i wasnt! I do recommend it for oily skin, since I think it would work better on that skin type
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?