BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
karen b.
I have oily skin and sometimes it's hard to find a foundation that will most likely last all day. This foundation has great build able coverage and doesn't get cakey, unless you apply an excessive amount without blending it properly. The only thing that I don't like is that it oxidizes to a darker shade, so you have to get a shade lighter instead of the correct one. The one I have is still a bit light even after it oxidizes, what I do to fix this problem is use a powder that is my correct color and go over it. This foundation is amazing and gives the perfect coverage, I just hope the company would do something about the foundation oxidizing.
Ginger I.
['Philadelphia', ''], PA
I actually really like this. I got it because the normal covergirl trublend or whatever didn't have my shade, but this is much better! It's better heavy, but I diluted it with some lotion.
Tasheka N.
Malden, MA
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation. I use a makeup brush and this foundation is absolutely flawless because it covers my imperfections and blemishes.
Valentina C.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have used this product for 3 years o something like that and I love it is really good my skin is a combination and this foundation works really good have a matte finish I am pretty sure I going to buy it this again
Sheila J.
Waynesville, NC
I can never find the right shade it's like pulling teeth! Every single time doesn't matter what company it is its so hard to find one for olive skin with yellow undertones, however i do like the packaging and would recommend it to my friends who have fairer skin than me. If your olive skin be prepared to have matching colour issues, course for oily or dry skin i never had an issue with the products, i rate this 4 stars because i can not find my colour! Bright side is max coverage and even skin tone, It does actually make my skin look nice, the two bright one i could use i suppose for contouring and the darker as well but who has the time?
Melissa V.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I love this foundation , is one of the best foundations that I have tried , it just does all what it says on the list and it last all day . Some times I even use it as a concelear when I just want to do something quickly and it's just perfect for me .
Tisha J.
This was the first drug store foundation I became obsessed with and I haven't turned back. This is the best drugstore foundation out there. Hands down. To all my brown skin ladies, the covergirl queen collection has a wide shade range that matches our skin perfectly. Now to the actual review lol
1. For combination skin like myself it's beautiful. Doesn't clog my pores or makes me oily.
2. It doesn't transfer!!
3. It blends well
4. Coverage is build-able
5. Feels light weight.

This thing is amazing. Tbh
Kelly F.
Trenton, MI
I am in my early 40s and have very fair, acne prone, combination skin, with some scars from acne. I prefer a medium coverage foundation that does not melt or rub off easily. I have tried most drug store brands. And I love this foundation. I have been using it daily for about two years now. I swipe it on with my finger or a foundation brush and then blend it with a large fluffy brush. You must be quick when applying to get a nice blend. It takes a few minutes to fully set and I do not apply powder until it has set. It lasts many hours and works well for me in the summer heat. The only cons for me is the coloring. Covergirl foundations tend to oxidize and go orangish on my pale skin. While I prefer foundations with yellow undertones I am able to make this one work with powder because I love everything else about it. I use a clarisonic with cleanser to remove.
Eva M.
riverbank, CA
As a young girl starting out with makeup, CoverGirl was my go to for everything. As I got older and more into makeup I adventured outside my comfort zone. I haven't been back since. I have heard so many great things about this foundation I thought why not give it a try. I applied it with a brush and a sponge. A sponge is the way to go if your skin is anything less than perfect. Light to medium coverage, great for beginners with good skin. As for my combo skin, this foundation didn't even last a 6 hour day. I will use it up as it's not terrible and didn't break me out. There's just far better drug store options available.
Tori M.
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have used to help my oily skin. While I do still get shiny, it's more of the natural, dewy look so my face still looks great. It has amazing coverage and lasts all day! When I was testing it out I wore it without a primer and it oxidized to a much darker shade, after that I used my normal primer and that eliminated the problem! In terms of the 3 in 1 I personally still use a primer but that helped with the oxidizng, as far as the other two I completely agree! While it comes out thicker, it doesn't feel heavy on the face at all! It feels very light and looks natural and it definitely has the good coverage of a concealer. It takes away most redness and covers blemishes, however I do still use under eye concealer and spot treat blemishes with concealer as well. And it has a pump!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?