BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
J G.
La Joya, TX
I have used cover girl foundation for a very long time Ive tried other brands but I always come back to this one, it gives my skin a nice hydrated glowing look and I love it. Really cool that it has a pump and a lock to make sure it doesnt spill all over your makeup bag.
Kayla J.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This color matches my skin fairly well and stays on for most of the day. It is easy to apply but I suggest using s sponge to apply. It is a little heavy on your face. I will probably buy this product again
juanita A.
I used to wear this foundation back when my skin wasn't so oily or acne prone. It seems as i am getting older that my skin has changed alot. So i did try it again recently and honestly i loved how it applies its got buildable coverage i love that it has a pump but the fact that i got very oily a few hours later was disappointing. When i didn't wear any foundation i was okay so i figured it was the foundation making me oily so i changed it and it fixed the problem. I would recommend though but to try with a setting powder even better a matte powder maybe it will help as i did not use anything with the foundation before just a wet and wild primer tbat didn't seem to make me oily.
Joanna H.
Milton, FL
I have dry skin and this looked so horrible on my face :( It was cakey and stuck to dry patches I didn't know I had, It showed all the fine hairs on my face, oddly.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Totally love this product and would definitely purchase this product again would totally recommend for anyone with oily skin as me. Does help leave a matte finish and lady for a couple of hours .
Kaylie P.
This is a very nice product especially for the price it is very lightweight but the coverage isn't exactly what I expected. I have dry skin and it doesn't get patchy or anything. It has a dewy and matte finish in certain areas
Asma M.
Portland ,Oregon
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I'm being really honest this product is the best , I'm not lying it really worked on my skin and it was really easy to apply \ blend in and it gave the best coverage for my skin and I recommend buy this product
Shaunice L.
My go to drugstore foundation. The pump helps keep bacteria from getting into the rest of the product. It isn't heavy but has good coverage. Price is good although the smell is a cross between old grandma perfume and chemicals.
Angelica G.
Hobart, IN
I was looking for a product that would look good on my acne scars, as well as dry skin. I was having trouble putting on foundation because it would leave dry patches on my face. This solved that. It's very full coverage without looking cakey, and without the hassle of priming and concealing. It does it all in one step. However, beware, it does get darker after setting. Much darker. The bottles in the store seemed too light, so I got a shade that seemed to suit me. However 5 minutes after apply it got even DARKER. Not a problem, I returned it and went a shade lighter than my skin tone and it all worked out. The nice thing about this foundation is that it actually gives you an expiration date. Which is nice since i have sensitive skin. I've bought this foundation 3 times already, but make sure you look at the expiration date. Sometimes drugstore put it on sale because it is already expired.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT. HOWEVER, IT LEAVES MY SKIN SO OILY, IT HARDLY EVEN COVERS MY BLEMISHES. IT LEAVES A SHINY FINISH AND I DONT LIKE THAT. IT'S NOT VERY EASY TO APPLY, IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE HARD TO BLEND, AND LIKE I SAID, I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS, BUT I JUST DON'T AND I WONT BE WASTING ANYMORE MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?