BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
as i said before , covergirl  can be a hit or miss brand . This product is definitely a HIT for me. It feels very light weight when applied and gives me a very good amount of coverage. I would say for me i do think the primer is in it but i dont feel the concealer is in it. It dosent go cakey and for the price i feel its a very good foundation. It is easy to blend and when it its blended it gives even coverage .
Camilai Keres O.
Review for: Classic Ivory, Creamy Beige more...
I have oily skin. I recommend this foundation because is not heavy at all, it's very light, smooth, odorless, I use it after my MAC Oil Control Lotion , and one of the best things is that this foundation has sunscreen SPF 20. I don't know if it´s perfect for oily skins but, with the correct face treatment, it could work. I give the cover level 3.5/5.
ridda f.
Review for: Soft Honey, Natural Beige more...
I bought this foundation from shoppers drug mart and been a month or so. Since I heard this is good for oily and combo skin esp in summers and found this equally good. After using a couple of times I realized this is actually good for combination skin types, that's how I found. The coverage, quality and matte finish makes it best go to foundation to buy in summers.
Courtney H.
Gander, NL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is an okay foundation, it's definitely not full coverage. I have oily skin and it sits pretty good with that, easy to apply and definitely light weight perfect for summer. But I wouldn't buy it again, it doesn't last all day what so ever, by the time I get home from work it's most gone especially my cheek area, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Cassie P.
St, NL
My favourite drugstore foundation! Goes on smooth, lasts, and inexpensive! Covergirl has always been one of my favourite brands! The products are amazing and are very well designed!Would recommend it for anyone!
Jessica F.
This guy isn't bad but he's not my favourite either. It has a beautiful natural finish. But it didn't have as much coverage as I though it would and it oxadized on my skin. It did last for a few hours which was nice. I wouldn't repurchase this product but if your looking for a natural coverage. This guy could work for you.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton, ON
I've only worn this product once, and I can honestly say it's one of the best foundations I've used for my skin. I have normal-combination skin and this completely covers and helps with everything! The coverage is medium to full, but definitely buildable! After 8 hours of wear, All that's needed is a few dabs of touch-ups!
Yuleisi U.
For someone who is starting using makeup, this might be an affordable option, is medium coverage which is nice. On the other hand, I have oily skin, and it bugged me that after a couple of hours, my face produced so much oil, that the foundation got streaky, so I think it doesn't work on oily/combination skin.
Madeleine H.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It has a finish that is on the dewy side. It is not too heavy but evens my skin tone and hides blemishes. I apply it with a beauty blender or foundation brush. It is very affordable meaning I can buy several shades depending on how tan or pale I am. Will repurchase!
Christina K.
This was my first drugstore foundation and also my go to foundation. For a drugstore product, this is amazing. It's a medium-high coverage foundation with spf. One of the best coverage drugstore products you'll find. Totally worth the money
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?