BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have always liked Cover Girl, products ,they are inexpensive and you know that you are purchasing good quality make up. This foundation is amazing. It has an easy pump dispenser,the foundation is smooth and silky applies very well to my skin,has great coverage, feels very light and breathable, doesn't get cakey or clumpy,a really amazing product
Joan M.
This foundation has been and will be my holy grail until I die!!!
This is one from very few that match perfectly with my skin tone. Its really hard to get a yellow toned foundation from the drugstore. Its amazing!!! how well it covers (I have a few acne scars at the moment) and how long it wears. Is the only one that I can use without primer or concealer because it really is 3 in 1!
Dicey S.
This foundation is thinner in consistency compared to the revlon colorstay for oily/comb skin. This does not control oil as well as the colorstay but has longer longevity. Although it is thin, it still feels like a mask that doesn't really settle into the skin, but that is somewhat expected from medium to full coverage foundations. The shades are very nice for medium skin tones. Overall, this is a nice foundation for medium to full coverage that offers a thinner consistency with more longevity than revlon colorstay.
Brianna P.
This stuff is AMAZING! I have been using his foundation for about two years and it is the best I have ever used. The price is decent so anyone can buy it and the coverage is FANTASTIC. It's also gives you a more matte finish, so if you are oily like me, you will not have to fear looking too dewy. I never feel cakey when I wear this foundation either. The only drawback is you have to be careful of streaking when applying it, say with a foundation brush (but just wetting the brush solves that problem!) Overall, it is my favorite drugstore foundation; I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Katherine E.
I'm in my thirties and I want a good coverage while not feeling like cake on my face,or fall into my (loving,laugh lines lol) I've tried lots of foundation from 5$-75$ and this one surprised me .It covers well and last all day.And for the price its great. It's not oily so it doesn't leave your face all shiny.You can buy it at any drug store/Walmart. This one surprised me.
Kathrina P.
This product is very good. Specially for people who lives in a humid place or have a oily skin. Believe me! When I tested thus product I did not use a primer or and setting spray or powder. I applied it using a damp sponge which is a no no because the sponge absorbed most of the product. It's a buildable foundation. I'm really amazed on how this product stayed on my skin after doing a straneous activity! It really is a thumbs up! Very good drugstore make up! Will definitely use this on my clients! :)
Rosa María C.
zapopan
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, encontré el tono perfecto para mí tono de piel, y a pesar de que mi piel es súper sensible porque estoy en un tratamiento de retin a, la base no me ha sacado ningún granito ni se queda en las partes secas de mi piel. Tengo la piel súper grasa y esta base me permite tener mi cara decente por varias horas, la recomiendo muchísimo.
Kristen K.
Mississauga, Ontario
This was the first drugstore foundation I ever used, and it was the one I used for two years straight when my beauty journey began. However, the last time I used it, my boyfriend so kindly pointed out how orange it turned on my skin and showed me a picture of the difference between my neck and face (maybe it was expired)! Also not as long wearing as I would like.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I'm not too big a fan of cover girl, except for the outlast lipsticks. So after hearing so many raves on YouTube about this foundation, I decided to finally try it out. I must say that I was worried I'd pick the wrong shade. I went for #825 and it us a great match. It gives flawless and incredible coverage. I get a little shiny after about 6 to 8 hours, which is wonderful. But beware, it can cling to dry patches, so moisturize a bit before applying. I do recommend this foundation. I've found my new holy grail, for now...
Caitlin A.
As a student, I was not down to spend more than 15$ on a foundation. So when I came across this CoverGirl foundation, I was relieved on how well it worked for a drugstore foundation! Easy to blend, long lasting, doesn't make the skin oily, wide range of shades, and overall there are many pros to this product. The only con, however, is I found my skin broke out more than usual when I wore this, but then again, my skin is extremely acne prone so it probably won't break a lot of people out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?