BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca J.
Huntsville , ON
I got this in the color 825 and I find it quite ashy on my face. This foundation does not give much coverage at all but does even out the skin tone. This stuff also has very fine glitter in it. You do not see it in normally lighting and I have never seen it on my face. The only time I have seen the glitter is when it was swatched and rubbed into my hand and I went out into very bright sun. It's a very subtle glitter. I don't think I would repurchase this because I prefer a fuller coverage if I'm going to wear foundation but it's great for something light to use in the summer :)
Erica B.
Hamilton Ontario
I have recently started using this foundation after trying pretty much every kind out there! I was very pleased with how it made my skin look and feel. It was so weightless I felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all. It matched my skin tone perfectly and blended so well. I was so surprised to find a product that would work so well. I've tried so many and been disappointed with the streaky marks it would leave or the the gross slimey feeling it would leave on my skin. This product would dry quickly and not rub off on clothes or if I wiped my face it would not be left all over my skin. I will definitely continue to buy this product for years to come!
Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
I love this foundation! I have very dry and sensitive skin, and a lot of redness in my cheeks. This foundation always makes my skin look flawless!! It works with a brush or a beauty blender, the coverage is great, it just looks like my skin but better! It is super long lasting, doesn't get patchy throughout the day at all. Bonus it even has a pump! Always an extra plus, my go to on a day I want fuller coverage :)
marie m.
calgary, AB
This foundation gives me medium coverage ... its great with a primer underneath!! this absorbs fast and evenly!!! i love the mild scent it is clean and refreshing!1 this last all day for me with a primer... this absorbs quickly and does not dry out my skin.. in the past i have noticed other brands dry my skin and actually made me look older ,,,not with this foundation though...it covers fine lines perfectly!!!
ranim h.
india , karnataka
This foundation is a very affordable foundation and is worth the prise. it has medium coverage .this foundation would not suit on dry skin like mine . i have dry skin and i noticed that this foundation clings into the dry areas of my skin . but if you prime and moisturise your skin first this foundation works beautifully . the good thing about this foundation that it has a pump and it does not look too unnatural.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
By far one of my favorite drugstore foundations. I bought this after it being referred to me by my sister. I have always wanted a foundation to do everything this one does. I cannot say enough good things about this. It is a primer, concealer and foundation. This has a wide range of colors and I can always count on this to give me a full coverage matte finish. I love this and totally recommend it!
Charla C.
Toronto, Ontario
I tried to like this but I just couldn't, it's best applied with a sponge but even then I have a lot of issues and it's always a medium coverage for me any way I put it on. Oxidizes badly so you have to buy 2 shades lighter but even then it's patchy so it still looks wrong on me. It sticks to baby hairs and peach fuzz. And it makes it look like I have dry skin and like I don't know how to put on foundation because it clumps up. Although this is a foundation for oily skin my sister who has dry skin love this stuff.
Meaghan L.
I absolutely love this foundation! This is one of my fav drugstore foundations. I have been using it ever since it came out, and I have loved it ever since. The colour matches perfectly to my skin. The formula is so nice because it blends super nicely, but has awesome coverage. Since it is a concealer, foundation and primer, you are killing three birds with one stone. I still recommend priming, and concealing if you feel you need it. The coverage is medium to full.
Jacqueline A.
Australia
I purchased this after i saw it on youtube and all i can say is thank you covergirl! This foundation works so well with my oily skin, its so buildable and lasts all day on me which is amazing! I have it in Buff Beige and the colour works well with my skin tone. Doesnt cake when i put powder on, blends with either a sponge or brush! Im in love with this foundation!
Rave K.
Of all the foundations I've used, this is by far my favorite. I have oily skin and it gives me a matte finish all day and medium/full coverage. Plus its a good price!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?