BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kim L.
I have combination-dry skin and although this foundation sets pretty much matte, it works really well with my skin.

It's really easy to blend, whether using a brush, sponge or even your fingertips. It doesn't necessarily set in any fine lines and looks as if it minimizes my pores! No really, my pores seemingly disappear when I use this!

As the bottle reads, the CG 3-in-1 does do a good job at concealing those dark eye circles of mine and it lasts for most of my school and work hours (approx. 6-10 hours a day) without looking too shiny by the end of it.

The only downfalls I found of this foundation is that if you do have any dry patches of skin, it will cling onto these spots and accentuate them. Also, the foundation does oxidize after it sets, which you should be aware of. It's nothing too drastic though.

Overall, I absolutely love this drugstore foundation and would definitely recommend it :)
Stephanie ūüćď.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Soft Honey, Warm Beige more...
I used to use and love this foundation. It gives a really nice coverage and it is buildable without getting cakey. The thing I didn't like is that it broke me out a lot, so I stopped using it.
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I really loved the idea behind this product. For reference I am Nc40 in MAC and for this I got the shade 857 Golden tan. It blended seamlessly and I love that it has a pump. I found for me I liked a pump and a half to cover my whole face. Skipping primer was a benefit but not too confident on it concealing. I still ended up concealing under my eyes to brighten them. colour pay off was great but I found that it oxidized throughout the day. I ended up looking a bit orangey after 2-3 hours which is why I'm giving it 4 stars. But nothing a little translucent powder can't fix after. For a drugstore foundation this is good but not the best out there.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
For a 3-n-1 foundation I expected a fuller coverage. I've bought this a few times so it's not like it's terrible. But it's sort of a second or third choice if my favourites are unavailable
Puja P.
This foundation has a very medium to build able coverage. Although I do feel when you build up the coverage it can tend to look a little cakey. The foundation is very easy to apply and does not oxidize on the skin. The cons to this foundation is the scent, to me it smells like ehlmers glue but to my mom it smells like almonds. Something that can be a pro or a con to some people is the glitter particles in the foundation. I personally don't mind but it can make the foundation seem cheap. It is as dewy as it suggests and wears for a good 6 hours. I do use this every now and then and still enjoy it.
Marianne M.
Windsor, ON
I really love this foundation! It offers three different uses in one bottle. I have found that certain products that offer different things in one bottle, tend to be thick, hard to blend and sometimes even dries too quick, making it hard to blend. This is absolutely not the case with Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3in1 foundation. Its lightweight formula offers full coverage and blends perfectly. It looks natural and stays on all day. It is very reasonably priced and can be found easily at drugstores and online.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I really liked this foundation! It has a really good coverage and I think is very user friendly. If you are starting with makeup this foundation will be a really easy one to grab
Saumu E.
For something so cheap you would expect to have not so much of a high-quality foundation but boy was I wrong. I stumbled across this product when I was at shoppers drug mart, it was on sale and I have to say I absolutely LOVE this product. (I have oily skin) I love that it is 3-in-1 and has SUNSCREEN. I'm the shade Soft Stable. (I believe it's number 975)

. Natural/Med Coverage (but fully buildable)
. 3-in-1
. Doesn't Have a harsh smell
. Comes in different variety of shades
. Last a 1-2 Month or longer (depending on how much you use it)
. Great packaging
. Comes with a pump
. Foundation is buildable (Light-Medium-Full Coverage)

. Last 6 Hours (Gets oily but still looks natural and stays on)

{Final Thoughs}
. I have to buy another because I'm running out
Sarah A.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have a combination skin and I usually have some pimples and scars and this foundation covers them perfectly! It's worth every penny.
Bree B.
This foundation is a great drug store foundation. It is not going to break the bank and the results are quite nice. I have oily/combination skin and this foundation held up pretty well despite my oiliness. If you are oily I do suggest setting with a powder. I did notice a bit of oxidization with this foundation, but nothing horrible. I have pretty bad acne scars and do break out often, and this foundation did not contribute to my breakouts and covered my scars nicely. You can build it if needed. All in all I give this foundation a 4 star rating and would recommend it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?