BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Bree B.
This foundation is a great drug store foundation. It is not going to break the bank and the results are quite nice. I have oily/combination skin and this foundation held up pretty well despite my oiliness. If you are oily I do suggest setting with a powder. I did notice a bit of oxidization with this foundation, but nothing horrible. I have pretty bad acne scars and do break out often, and this foundation did not contribute to my breakouts and covered my scars nicely. You can build it if needed. All in all I give this foundation a 4 star rating and would recommend it!
Rocio P.
Review for: Classic Tan, Golden Tan more...
Excelente producto me encanto este maquillaje porque no se barre y cuando se aplica no se ve, me enamore del producto y lo mejor de todo es que no me ha maltratado mi piel
Lyndsey S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Being very pale/ pink undertoned can be a burden when it comes to finding the right shade in foundation. THANKFULLY Covergirl makes a foundation that not only matches us, but provides great buildable coverage, long lasting and otherwise beautiful overall foundation. I'm impressed to even see a great colour selection too ( I know, especially for drugstore - I totally feel for those darker skinned beauties) The price here in my city is usually 12.99 on sale or 13 at walmart which is very fair for a great quality foundation. In my opinion it's well worth the price. I discovered this product mid-last year and I feel in love. I repurchased, and will continue to repurchase.
Vikky T.
Montreal, QC
Love this foundation, one of the few one who stay on my face all day long even with my oily skin. Do not sit on the face looking cakey like almost all matte foundation i try untill now. The coverage its really good i really don't need concealer even with the small hyperpigmentation on my cheeks I'm a lover of fuul coverage and this does the trick i have just a little problem with the color selection,i have to mix 2 shades and de fact that in summer it can feel a little bit heavy, beside that one of my favorite foundation plus to come with a pump.
Delaney C.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It's slightly higher than the typical drugstore price range but it's well worth it. Very light feeling on the face but it still gives you full coverage. Other makeup products blend perfectly with it. SPF can tend to break some people out (I have sensitive skin and was worried about this) but I haven't had any problems with this whatsoever. I'm obsessed with this foundation! Definitely recommend
Ana N.
Nuevo León México
I had a very bad experience with this foundation.It take acne and pinfull plumpsBad to all tipes of skinsa lit bit easy to aply but it makes pores look more than usual
kasey w.
Christchurch
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
foundation works really well on my skin (witch is very oily) i always use a setting powder ontop aswell to ensure it stays all day, love the consistency and blends well
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is my go to foundation! For being a light foundation it is full coverage! I love how long this wears. I can put it on in the morning and by the evening it is still on. It's a very long lasting foundation. It blends very nicely and doesn't leave any patches. This foundation has never made me breakout either which is awesome because I have really sensitive skin.
This always makes my face look flawless.
Kirsten S.
Thompson , NH
This is my go to foundation. It easy compares to high end products. The coverage is buildable, it leaves me with seamless coverage. I will always buy this foundation
Darci A.
Not full coverage, looks quite oily on camera, is lightweight, doesn't feel like it completely drys, it doesn't last very look. Would not recommend nor buy again
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?