BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mariana V.
Zürich
I love "stay fabulous" I have the oily complexion and this is the only foundation that makes me hard and does not leave me all a mess face ... other than I could finally find the exact skin color! Thanks covergirl! ❤❤❤
Selene M.
This foundation wears really well and keeps my face matte all day. It lasts really long and very easy to apply. I love that it has a pump. Matte Finnish does get a little oily during the day but I have very combo skin. Would repurchase
Jennifer K.
['Burnaby', ''], BC
I have purchased this product more than any other foundation. The shade is perfect for me, it provides flawless, buildable coverage, and is long wearing. The spf is an added bonus. I highly recommend this for a drugstore foundation.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
I previously used a foundation that gave me very light coverage, which is what I liked. However, this OUTLAST STAY FABULOUS 3-IN-1 FOUNDATION is my new favorite. It provides a bit more coverage where I need it, and lasts all day. It can be cakey, if your skin is not freshly exfoliated and moisturized! That is important to remember! I love how it has a SPF 20 also. It comes in a large variety of skin tones, and luckily I found my perfect match. COVERGIRL products are very reasonably priced, so I see myself purchasing this foundation over and over again. I will continue to recommend it to my friends!
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, ON
I have never used a more amazing foundation than covergirl's outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1! I love that it has SPF but even if it didn't it would still be my all time favorite foundation. It has medium-full coverage depending on how much you apply. It doesn't look cakey and applies beautifully with a brush. I use a sponge if I want a lighter coverage but typically I apply it with my flat top ecotools brush. It is very affordable and lasts all day on my oily skin. I can easily get 12 hours out of this. I even wore it overnight once (I couldn't remove my makeup where I was staying), and in the morning it looked better than most of my other foundations do after just 5 or 6 hours! I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. Go buy it and see how amazing it is for yourself :)
Piper C.
Acton, CA
I have very oily acne prone skin, and I had heard lots of good things about this on Youtube. I decided to try it for myself, and I'm glad that I did. It lasts a long time on me, have nice medium-full coverage, keeps me shine-free for a couple of hours, and most importantly (for me) doesn't look CAKEY! The only things I'm not a big fan of is that I get oily a bit faster than I would have liked, it only keeps me matte for 3 hours tops. It also doesn't minimize pores at all, but I;ve found the Smashbox Photo Finish primer is great at counteracting this. Last but not least, they don't make a pale enough shade for me! I have the lightest colour in the line and it is still several shades top dark on my skin! :(
milagros c.
miami, florida

This is a wonderful foundation at a great price. My skin is oily and acne-prone. This provides decent medium coverage with a natural finish which doesn't look heavy or cakey!
Nikita S.
Gander, NL
I've been using this foundation for probably 4 years now. I love the great coverage, simplicity, and how velvety it makes my skin feel. For a drug store brand this foundation goes above and beyond. I will probably buy this until it stops being made!
Abby D.
I'm a pretty big fan of this foundation, personally. It feels light to wear, which is always a plus, because I'm not fond of the cake makeup feeling. It's a decent price, which is also often a big deal for the budget! The range of tones seems pretty good, and the one I have matches my skin tone quite well. This foundation goes on quite smooth, and you don't have to worry much about it caking in places. I'm also fond of the SPF rating on it as I'm quite a sunscreen user. I've also used it as spot fixes, like helping tone down the shine on my often oily forehead.

The only real downside I might have to mention about this foundation is that the nozzle gets gummed up really easily, which means you either need to make sure you clean it out very regularly, or if you don't notice it's happened, accidentally shoot a highly pressurized stream of foundation all over your bathroom, haha. So, I'm not hugely fond of that, but it's not such a big deal, compared to the benefits!
Lajia S.
vaughan
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I used this on my mom and she has super dry skin and it just won't go on smooth and look like skin. You could clearly tell that there was a layer of foundation on her. Maybe it would work better for oily skins
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?