BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marisa R.
Del Rio
My sister and mom use this, they both love it and always recommend to everyone :)
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Loving this! Repurchase for sure! It matches my skin tone and covers really well!
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
Its a great product! Picking your shade is hard because their are too many shades
Tracy P.
Humble, TX
Provides good coverage and helps to even out my skin tone without a makeup line.
Mia D.
Love this foundation! Stays on all day long and doesn't make me break out at all!
Christina B.
laval
Love this product! Long lasting power and great coverage!!!
I totally recommend!
Vanessa P.
Bergenfield, NJ
This foundation is great for oily skin. I love how it's medium coverage, as well.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Uma dad melhores bases que tem. e pra Vários tipos de pele! ajuda a peles oleosas
Elyssa F.
Magnolia, TX
Love this product and the full coverage it gives me! It gives me a flawless look!
Danielle H.
Irvine, KY
I like this foundation except if you go too heavy with it, it tends to dry cakes.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this a long lasting foundation?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I've heard really good things about this product. I was wondering if it gives a dewy or a matte finish?
Angelica H.
Shannon, MS
My skin is super sensitive and a lot of things give me almost like a chemical burn. How is this for sensitive skin?
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
Does this brand last all day?
Naraly S.
I really like drugstore foundations for everyday use , but I have oily skin so does anybody know if this will work for oily skin ?