BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I recently prchased this foundation and absolutely love it. It has a beautiful finish and the wear time is extremely long lasting. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore brand but the product quality is great so I don’t mind the price.
Michela C.
This product made my skin flawless and oil free at first, but then after about two hours my base started to become cakey and oily. (I used the same foundation, concealer and powder as always). I think it could be even okay for someone whose skin doesn't become shiny, or for a makeup done for 1/2 hours.
Erin S.
Cornwall
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
My favourite drugstore foundation. Stays on all day, good coverage. Doesn’t transfer. Great for every day wear. Powder products layered nicely over this foundation. Works with both a flat top brush and a damp beauty sponge.
Chastity I.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation has been my go to for more than a few years. I keep wanting to try new foundations because I love experimenting with new makeup but I always find myself coming back to this one.
Brooke N.
Love the way this product is packaged. It blends so easily and doesn’t cake at all and leave your skin looking and feeling flawless. Would recommend others try it out and would definitely buy it again
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Ivory more...
A liquid foundation that combines three makeup products in one bottle- primer, concealer and SPF/ sunscreen. When I was told this foundation conceals unwanted blemishes and similar, I rolled my eyes. I'm a bit skeptical when any skincare/beauty product claims it has concealing powers unless it's a concealer. With this foundation however, I don't need to reach out for a concealer. It really covers minor blemishes.
Upon application, the foundation smoothes your face just like a primer would and evens out your skin tone to give you a truly flawless finish. I can't believe how much I love this foundation! It almost sounds like a BB cream. The foundation is light-weight and does an excellent job of lasting for more than 8 hours (tried and tested- from work to a get-together!).
I end up with a slightly dewy to matte finish which I absolutely LOVE. I use less than half a pump and blend with my fingers. You can skip the primer, concealer and sunscreen because one bottle contains everything you need. You have to try it yourself to see the results- it will leave you impressed.
Sarah K.
London , ON
This is my everyday go to foundation it covers well, not what some people call full coverage but I like the coverage it gives, not greasy and lasts all day for me.
Lara S.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation was my favourite for ages because it has a good medium coverage, is easy to apply and blends out amazingly. It's smooth and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey and doesn't react badly with my combination skin at all.

However, I don't often wear foundation so when I was wearing it, I'd wear it for one day and then not pick it up til maybe a week or two later. I ended up going on a trip and decided to wear it every day just to even out my skin. After about 2 days of wearing it, I had bumps and breakouts all over my skin. This might be due to my sensitive skin but it was almost like a rash had formed! I suggest staying away from this if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it doesn't seem to mesh well with these skin types.  COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Is a good foundation, does not leave a heavy feeling on the skin, nor greasy, dry quite well, has a good duration, the application is very comfortable and easy due to the pump. The duration of that thought would be a little longer to say that it already has the primer, but in fact I did not feel it like that, it lasts like any other good base, not more than 4 hours intact, the truth is that I have not found A base that lasts more than that time, of course you can always extend the duration with a good primer. The color felt like it's a little orange, more than a yellow subtone. The price is good, it is within reach and I got it at a discount so I am satisfied with it.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
• What I like most of CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundationis that in a single product we find three: foundation + sunscreen SPF20. This foundation matched my skin tone really well I bought #945 warm beige, this foundation can match with all women because it has 14 different tones. Other thing than I love this product is because it has a medium to full coverage, for my type of skin (mixed) the durability is about 6 hours.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?