BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
ridda f.
Review for: Soft Honey, Natural Beige more...
I bought this foundation from shoppers drug mart and been a month or so. Since I heard this is good for oily and combo skin esp in summers and found this equally good. After using a couple of times I realized this is actually good for combination skin types, that's how I found. The coverage, quality and matte finish makes it best go to foundation to buy in summers.
incredible i.
really good foundation type for normal too dry skin but since i have oily skin near my T-zone on the face and when i apply this the blender usually takes the most part of it and thats what the main focus is about the thing is that sometimes it really gets heavy and you feel you have too much on your face when you only have a foundation that is kinda not good
Courtney H.
Horwood , NL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is an okay foundation, it's definitely not full coverage. I have oily skin and it sits pretty good with that, easy to apply and definitely light weight perfect for summer. But I wouldn't buy it again, it doesn't last all day what so ever, by the time I get home from work it's most gone especially my cheek area, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
My favourite drugstore foundation! Goes on smooth, lasts, and inexpensive! Covergirl has always been one of my favourite brands! The products are amazing and are very well designed!Would recommend it for anyone!
Jessica F.
This guy isn't bad but he's not my favourite either. It has a beautiful natural finish. But it didn't have as much coverage as I though it would and it oxadized on my skin. It did last for a few hours which was nice. I wouldn't repurchase this product but if your looking for a natural coverage. This guy could work for you.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton , CA
I've only worn this product once, and I can honestly say it's one of the best foundations I've used for my skin. I have normal-combination skin and this completely covers and helps with everything! The coverage is medium to full, but definitely buildable! After 8 hours of wear, All that's needed is a few dabs of touch-ups!
Yuleisi U.
For someone who is starting using makeup, this might be an affordable option, is medium coverage which is nice. On the other hand, I have oily skin, and it bugged me that after a couple of hours, my face produced so much oil, that the foundation got streaky, so I think it doesn't work on oily/combination skin.
Madeleine H.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It has a finish that is on the dewy side. It is not too heavy but evens my skin tone and hides blemishes. I apply it with a beauty blender or foundation brush. It is very affordable meaning I can buy several shades depending on how tan or pale I am. Will repurchase!
Christina K.
This was my first drugstore foundation and also my go to foundation. For a drugstore product, this is amazing. It's a medium-high coverage foundation with spf. One of the best coverage drugstore products you'll find. Totally worth the money
April P.
Newfoundland, Canada
The formula is too runny for my liking and the coverage isn't great. When I tried to layer it for a little more coverage, my face I was a cakey mess. The staying power isn't great either and didn't last me all day and when I wiped it off at night there is barely anything to wipe off. I was also very oily halfway through the day especially on my forehead. I am not sure why but I don't find that Stay Fabulous is a great base for blush and bronzer....every product I put on my cheeks (even pink blush) looks orange! And the worst thing about this product...oxidizing! It looks ok when I first apply it but just give it less than an hour and my face looks orange even with no bronzer. I pump this on my hand when applying and sometimes I forget to wipe it off leaving my hand in an orange mess too! I know this doesn't happen to everyone and a recommended fix is to get a lighter shade but I am already the lightest shade there is so I can't purchase anything lighter. The 3 in 1 doesn't really win me over either - I find better results using a separate primer (I don't mind the extra step) and I don't find the coverage good enough for concealer. I always use a concealer for blemishes and dark under eye circles so I'm not really saving any steps by using this foundation.

There are a few good things - it does blend pretty well with fingers, sponge and flat top brush. Another great thing is the bottle with the pump - makes application a breeze and it keeps me from wasting the product ). Its pretty cheap at under $10 CAN per bottle!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?